LDRO

Instagram Updates

Elle would've banned you 100x if she could but every time she tries to you annoy her on social media  :lmao:

get a life :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Elle is too busy being friends with people who call black people monkey's so :rip: 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Elle is too busy being friends with people who call black people monkey's so :rip:

i didn't call her a monkey because she's black. she literally looks like a monkey with her long legs and long arms and small torso and big head

shit id call a white person a monkey if they had the same body proportions as her

you're definitely are an azealia stan though... pulling out the race card randomly

i didn't call her a monkey because she's black. she literally looks like a monkey with her long legs and long arms and small torso and big head

shit id call a white person a monkey if they had the same body proportions as her

you definitely are an azealia stan though... pulling out the race card randomly

Mods disagree :rip: 

Mods disagree :rip:

idc  :toofunny:

you're literally one warning away from getting banned and it looks like its happening tonight tumblr_o4pc2qwCYc1u6n38po1_400.gif

from what I've heard from the owner of this site Elle, everyone is done with your shit and are just waiting for another one of your slip ups  :rip:

OKAY what we are not going to do is rationalize calling black people monkeys! Enjoy lurking because you’re not posting anymore racist nonsense. :)

just because azealia is awful doesn’t make it ok to be racist

14417469274.gif

you're definitely are an azealia stan though... pulling out the race card randomly

I didn't know Roseanne Barr had a LB account. Maybe don't use racial slurs (period) especially about a black woman. We can drag Azealia for her behavior without resorting to racist slurs or personal attacks.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

OKAY what we are not going to do is rationalize calling black people monekys! Enjoy lurking because you’re not posting anymore racist nonsense. :)

just because azealia is awful doesn’t make it ok to be racist

so is he permanently gone or...? 

(not that i want him to be gone or anything)

giphy.gif

Calling black people monkey's in 2018

Ooh sorry, we should call you monkey's butt in 2019. Hopefully you won't be on LB next year, we don't need you here.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Ooh sorry, we should call you monkey's butt in 2019. Hopefully you won't be on LB next year, we don't need you here.

Monkey's butt :rip:

Anyway, back to Instagram Updates

Hope she posts another snippet soon!  :)

The argument is over. I would appreciate it if y’all didn’t clutter this thread with petty drama.

If you want to continue arguing then take it to PMs.

14417469274.gif

idc  :toofunny:

you're literally one warning away from getting banned and it looks like its happening tonight tumblr_o4pc2qwCYc1u6n38po1_400.gif

from what I've heard from the owner of this site Elle, everyone is done with your shit and are just waiting for another one of your slip ups  :rip:

whew this backfired :toofunny:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The argument is over. I would appreciate it if y’all didn’t clutter this thread with petty drama.

If you want to continue arguing then take it to PMs.

I've finished it the moment I posted it, but thanks for clarification. :)

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro