LDRO

Instagram Updates

Real late but I just saw the Gucci vid that Chuck shot and I personally liked it. I mean maybe it was more substance than style or something, but I liked how simple but meshed it was. Did she shoot the Venice b video too?

Yeah she did

I guess she isn't that bad I guess. She shot the Galore Mag too right? I think she might've just had less time for the Lfl cover then idk

Yeah I just realized GUCCI posted it. That’s actually huge for her career, I think she’ll be well-known in her own right and not being Lana’s sister.

But Fran took her 2014 Galore photos, Chuck just interviewed her. Her stuff is okay but in my opinion it’s very amateurish. Once in a while, she’ll have a good shoot but it’s a lot of boring filler.

And also she insists on using vintage equipment but she’s not good at it. That’s what happened to lfl

Yeah I just realized GUCCI posted it. That’s actually huge for her career, I think she’ll be well-known in her own right and not being Lana’s sister.

chuck has shot and been posted by gucci before so it's not that big of a hype imo

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Oops when?

no problem! i'm pretty sure i remember her doing random shoots for them and of course they credit her, like she shot soko the cat and said it was for them, then gucci the roman rhapsody campaign and she did the video for that, that's all i remember but she's definitely a part of the 'gucci family'

no problem! i'm pretty sure i remember her doing random shoots for them and of course they credit her, like she shot soko the cat and said it was for them, then gucci the roman rhapsody campaign and she did the video for that, that's all i remember but she's definitely a part of the 'gucci family'

Interesting. I wonder if she got Lana her Gucci deal. I figured it was the other way around, Lana requested Chuck be the photographer

Wait do we know who directed the video ad?

Interesting. I wonder if she got Lana her Gucci deal. I figured it was the other way around, Lana requested Chuck be the photographer

Wait do we know who directed the video ad?

for the rhapsody one? i just assumed chuck directed it, but she might not have i'm not completely sure how editorial campaigns work. i would guess that lana did bring chuck on just cause she has more leverage but who knows really? gucci could also just know they go hand in hand and are both helpful to sell items

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The End by The Doors is what she's listening to. I was just listening to it last night. I love it. 

Thanks for pointing it out, I really wanted to know what it was

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Was she driving to see her old house?

That was my first thought and I think it is exactly what she's doing because I know the fires have been pretty close to it 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

“Follow this legend for fire updates @randallpmora”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

release yosemite lana before it fucking dies