LDRO

Instagram Updates

imagine driving through LA and then getting rear ended by lana because she was filming while driving

Imagine waking up one Sunday morning & reading that the headline "Pop Singer Lana Del Rey get's roadkilled while filming on her phone during driving. Thoughts & prayers pour in from across the world. Read below what the celebrities have to say about this tragic loss."

Imagine waking up one Sunday morning & reading that the headline "Pop Singer Lana Del Rey get's roadkilled while filming on her phone during driving. Thoughts & prayers pour in from across the world. Read below what the celebrities have to say about this tragic loss."

Was there need to write this ? lol

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

The worse thing is that SHE is a danger for other people and sets a super bad example for her teen-stans (and before someone tries to go bUt wHo SaYs sHe hAs tO bE a RoLeMoDeL - she OBVOUSLY has those fanatic stans, a lot of them are underaged and open for shit like that. I remember fans on the board here boasting about how they drove to a tinder date while being drunk)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Vaping is so stupid. Smoking is stupid too but at least it can actually look attractive and cool unlike Miss vape

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

vaping is "healthier" (dont come for me i know its dumb as hell to compare them) no friggin tar 

But what i really dont understand is WHY do people do it? Like is it even addictive? It doesn't look good so i really dont see the point in it, who even invented it its hilarious

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

But what i really dont understand is WHY do people do it? Like is it even addictive? It doesn't look good so i really dont see the point in it, who even invented it its hilarious

yeah it's way more convenient tbh, it doesn't smell bad or fuck up your teeth and you can smoke it inside lol and yes it's addictive too but a better alternative 

flka2t.jpg

MY JUUL > YOUR JUUL

( and yes i paid $20 to have that wrap custom made lmao)

e1s11.gif