LDRO

Instagram Updates

I was just about to ask... Since when does Lana have hooded eyes? I didn't think forehead filler could fall that much :awkney:

I hate to point it out but maybe it's a case of white people aging like mayonnaise? She always had lots of eyelid real estate before.

So I'm definitely doomed bc I already look like that lmfao.

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

I hate to point it out but maybe it's a case of white people aging like mayonnaise? She always had lots of eyelid real estate before.

So I'm definitely doomed bc I already look like that lmfao.

Im looking at the photo again and I actually don't think it's filler! I think it's Botox plus she's frowning, so only half of the muscles move making it seem like she isn't really frowning but she is! Also before anyone roasts me, I love plastic surgery and I'm not trying to read Lana in anyway, there's just obvious face changes from 2016 to now that aren't from aging :creep: don't get me wrong, if I ever have money girl im getting all the work I could done

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I miss her 2012-2014 face. I hate that she feels the need to get this Botox.

Botox is fine, it stops excessive muscle movement and wrinkles from forming/worsening. It's the filler that I'm not a fan of, because once you stretch your skin to a certain point, especially in your 30s, there's not enough collagen to make it bounce back, thus forcing you to fill your face with more to make it smooth again, until you look like a balloon and need a face lift. My suggestion is get Botox from your early 20s, and get filler in your 40s, but VERY little. Starting Botox in your 20s will stop you from looking old too fast, wrinkles, etc. Also moisturizer is a life saver!!! Us white people age like a glass of milk in the Saharan dessert heat :sadcore:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Botox is fine, it stops excessive muscle movement and wrinkles from forming/worsening. It's the filler that I'm not a fan of, because once you stretch your skin to a certain point, especially in your 30s, there's not enough collagen to make it bounce back, thus forcing you to fill your face with more to make it smooth again, until you look like a balloon and need a face lift. My suggestion is get Botox from your early 20s, and get filler in your 40s, but VERY little. Starting Botox in your 20s will stop you from looking old too fast, wrinkles, etc. Also moisturizer is a life saver!!! Us white people age like a glass of milk in the Saharan dessert heat :sadcore:

Eh, not really. Botox is like the easy, quick fix but comes with a more long-term drawbacks. The best route is a solid collagen-implementing daily skin care routine.Weekly exfoliation, a good toner, peptides, a serum with high concentrations of vitamins A, C, E, moisturizer with spf, and a good eye gel. Plus lots of water. Slow and steady is the way to go with skin care.

And if you’re a male, you’ll want to stay away from Botox in most cases. It feminizes the brow, and takes away the furrowed look that many find attractive in mid-20s+ men.

botox will age and ruin your face. smile and moisturise is the correct way to stay young and glowing

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

obvs her expression is ugly but her actual face looks so beautiful here. her cheeks look AMAZING thank god <3

She's making me feel better about my hooded eyes :hooker:

her eyes aren't hooded, they're deep set. but you shouldn't feel bad about your hooded eyes! all eye shapes are beautiful <3 it's just a matter of learning to work with what you've got, and adjusting eyeshadow/liner techniques to better suit your eye shape ;)

P.S. guys i'm pretty sure she's just frowning lol

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

You know, I thought that too, but I've been hearing lately that "preventive botox" might not be good for you after all! I think more research needs to be done tbh

Eh, not really. Botox is like the easy, quick fix but comes with a more long-term drawbacks. The best route is a solid collagen-implementing daily skin care routine.Weekly exfoliation, a good toner, peptides, a serum with high concentrations of vitamins A, C, E, moisturizer with spf, and a good eye gel. Plus lots of water. Slow and steady is the way to go with skin care.

And if you’re a male, you’ll want to stay away from Botox in most cases. It feminizes the brow, and takes away the furrowed look that many find attractive in mid-20s+ men.

I agree. A carefully selected skincare routine (and regular professional treatments if we're being honest) can be extremely effective. I'm still on the fence regarding the effectiveness of collagen in creams & serums, but I mean it doesn't hurt. Also not the biggest fan of retinols, but I haven't done enough research so any opinion I have is not well informed lol.

botox will age and ruin your face. smile and moisturise is the correct way to stay young and glowing

smiling is actually horrible for your skin

I was just about to ask... Since when does Lana have hooded eyes? I didn't think forehead filler could fall that much :awkney:

... i'm pretty sure its her facial expression combined with the angle and shadows and not her getting a different eye shape from one day to another 

i76mrxw.png