LDRO

Instagram Updates

:derpna3:  look at me Im so morally superior bc I'm offended by anything 

No I'm just not an emotionless person who doesn't think about consequence of action.

Anyways I'm tryna not get a WP by going off topic. Moving on...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

the world is boring bc of people like you

no he's 100% right you can't use your phone while driving for obvious reasons it's like if she made a video throwing plastic in the ocean like wtf? no the world is not "boring" because people demand safety for fuck's sake 

no he's 100% right you can't use your phone while driving for obvious reasons it's like if she made a video throwing plastic in the ocean like wtf? no the world is not "boring" because people demand safety for fuck's sake 

ok, so, like, just don't use your phone while you're driving. But getting offended bc your fave did is just boooooooooring. slay Lana w your bad girl attitude, make them puritans mad! 

ok, so, like, just don't use your phone while you're driving. But getting offended bc your fave did is just boooooooooring. slay Lana w your bad girl attitude, make them puritans mad! 

Wasn't it you who once said something along the lines of "It's okay to drive while being high"? :toofunny: 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

The only person she'll be slaying is herself. Literally. 

Wasn't it you who once said something along the lines of "It's okay to drive while being high"? :toofunny:

i posted "I love to drive when I'm high and I love to smoke while I'm driving" but it was just a funny thing to post  :toofunny:  didn't expect the mad and face value reactions. DramaQueensBoard

Ok so I saw the video on her insta

why noone put it here?

Because I’m a noob when it comes to adding twitter and Instagram posts lol, I usually just wait until Elle does it like a pro :legend:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

anyone else think it’s weird that she promoted all these albums but never marinas? like she said nothing when marinas album dropped.

Tbh yes, a lot. Marina herself promoted LFL before it came out. Idk why

"Morally superior" just because it's safer to drive without using your phone? I don't think it has anything to do with how cool or uncool that is, tbh. 

It's nice to see her enjoy the song though, but I cringe every time she's on her phone while driving. Not because I feel morally superior, but simply because it can be dangerous for her and/or others and I don't like seeing that.  :(

sdjlkdslkja at her licking her teeth during the evil part holy shit

these videos of her driving need to sTOP this is so reckless and incredibly stupid of her i wonder when she'll get called out for that

tbt her smoking at a gas station in the "Ride" video

it's like 10 times worse than a performance in israel should ever be

nnnnnnn

don't get me started

Inb4 she has a fatal car accident... Born To Die ha impacT!

And Bradley's on the microphone with Ras M.G. telephone with LAPD

shes in the passenger seat i-

There's oncoming traffic in the lane adjacent to the side of the car she's on. So either the video's flipped or she's somewhere with left-hand traffic. Either way she's in the driver's seat.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.