LDRO

Instagram Updates

I just wrote a longer comment under her new post, but I didn’t snap like I thought I would. Staying away from the pre-thread calmed me down I think.

Go like it if you want/can find it, I do hope she sees it and at least consider telling us some news.

Edit: I wrote to Ed too in desperation.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I just wrote a longer comment under her new post, but I didn’t snap like I thought I would. Staying away from the pre-thread calmed me down I think.

Go like it if you want/can find it, I do hope she sees it and at least consider telling us some news.

Edit: I wrote to Ed too in desperation.

Saw it. Loved it. Very classy. Way more than what this hoe deserves. :heart:

8nl2OpX.png

Saw it. Loved it. Very classy. Way more than what this hoe deserves. :heart:

Just wish I could go back and edit my “can’t keeping” to “can’t keep” on my comment to Lana and “put in the dark” to “left in the dark” on my comment to Ed. :smokes3: But yes, writing an angry comment would probably do nothing than provoke her... and then maybe force some kind of answer from her, but I won’t be the one. I very seldom get angry. Frustrated? Yes. But rarely angry.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

“Title track #normanfuckingrockwell”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

48070419273_4dffbffa33_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Your impact :defeated:

Hm, I scrolled down in the comment section and after a while, I could suddenly not find my comment there anymore... but it’s not deleted because I can see the likes stopped at 148 before I went to bed, and now that I’ve woken up, they’re still at 148... something smells fishy to me.

@@RormanNockwell Didn’t you say your insta comments got deleted or something? But I’m sure mine’s still there...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hm, I scrolled down in the comment section and after a while, I could suddenly not find my comment there anymore... but it’s not deleted because I can see the likes stopped at 148 before I went to bed, and now that I’ve woken up, they’re still at 148... something smells fishy to me.

@RormanNockwell Didn’t you say your insta comments got deleted or something? But I’m sure mine’s still there...

There was one post ages ago where she appeared to filter out any comments containing "NFR". It happened to myself and others, but other people insisted that it was a glitch, so whatever. Nobody really knows.

She definitely tinkers with her settings ... sometimes you can see her activity and then you look again a few minutes later and you cannot. Idk maybe my app is glitchy.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Charlie: Happy Father's Day!

Rob: A new fishing reel and an extension of my Domain Name Journal subscription. Thanks Chaz!

Caroline: Happy Father's Day!

Rob: A new Hawaiian shirt. Thanks Chuck!

Elizabeth: Happy Father's Day! Listen to this song I posted on Instagram.

Rob: ...

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Charlie: Happy Father's Day!

Rob: A new fishing reel and an extension of my Domain Name Journal subscription. Thanks Chaz!

Caroline: Happy Father's Day!

Rob: A new Hawaiian shirt. Thanks Chuck!

Elizabeth: Happy Father's Day! Listen to this song I posted on Instagram.

Rob: ...

He liked the post  :toofunny:

Did we really need to be updated on Lana's rumoured boyfriend going to the dentist 

this is her rumored boyfriend? that's why we're seeing this?? now i really mind

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking