Electric Body

Boss on the Boat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationMedusa's Path
  • Time Online: 124d 18h 54m 22s

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:35 PM

The clip is extremely cringeworthy and uncomfortable to watch tbh.

Lana wearing that terrible fringe, acting all hipsteresque and doing extremely awkward moves to some music while demonstratively showing the book into the camera. The caption is even more pretentious, like wohooo you were reading ... nice thing but where is the point if it did not influence you or anything?

• Johnny Sunshine, letsescapelizzy and Curtisbype like this

58aaec5fc53b2164849705.gif

#42 OFFLINE   leaked_version

leaked_version

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts
  • Time Online: 440d 2h 17m 31s

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:37 PM

Lana wearing that terrible fringe, acting all hipsteresque and doing extremely awkward moves to some music while demonstratively showing the book into the camera. The caption is even more pretentious, like wohooo you were reading ... nice thing but where is the point if it did not influence you or anything?

Love, just enjoy what we are getting. Don't try to find a meaning in everything. This is not like an actual release
  • Arzi, peli, Eclipse and 15 others like this

#43 OFFLINE   Electric Body

Electric Body

Boss on the Boat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationMedusa's Path

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:51 PM

Love, just enjoy what we are getting. Don't try to find a meaning in everything. This is not like an actual release

I don't try to find a meaning and I know it's just "bonus" ... I just think it has the charme of a tumblr teenager posting about reading "deep, philosophical books" while listening to some "indie alternative musec"!

• Johnny Sunshine and letsescapelizzy like this

#44 OFFLINE   leaked_version

leaked_version

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:10 AM

I don't try to find a meaning and I know it's just "bonus" ... I just think it has the charme of a tumblr teenager posting about reading "deep, philosophical books" while listening to some "indie alternative musec"!

Well, probably that's what it's supposed to be, kind of.

I just hollered that at her 30th birthday she spend the whole day, reading.

Although, I can also picture myself being in California, surrounded by a beautiful garden, nice weather and just read a nice book, so idk
  • peli, Eclipse, LittleFool and 7 others like this

#45 OFFLINE   PARADIXO

PARADIXO

Pure Nature

• Moderators
  • 2,034 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:West Coast
  • Time Online: 109d 1h 55m 36s

Posted 30 March 2016 - 02:25 AM

Wow, ever heard of antidepressants?

• Yosemite, Dua Lipa and gloomyharlow like this

Posted Image

#46 OFFLINE   GangstaBoy

GangstaBoy

ART DECO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Time Online: 152d 13h 24m 27s

Posted 30 March 2016 - 02:37 AM

She looks cute but I found it cringeworthy too :hillary:

• Limelight, Amadeus and letsescapelizzy like this

ZmJh1LG.jpg

#47 OFFLINE   Constantine

Constantine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • Time Online: 159d 1h 25s

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:02 AM

so much BS

She's so effortlessly alluring. Always in my heart
  • Eclipse, Elle, BENTLEY and 8 others like this

#48 OFFLINE   letsescapelizzy

letsescapelizzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 799 posts
  • Time Online: 31d 17h 19m 57s

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:26 AM

Lana updated her honeymoon account with videos :P

https://www.instagram.com/honeymoon/

LOL, sorry Lana fans but F*** me, what a attempt to buzz fans.. she doesn't need to do that. It looks desperate and very put on in my opinion..

cmon Lana, you can stay relevant by doing what you do (make good music),

sorry to prick a hole in the balloon kiddies, but fuck.. i actually laughed..  whatever.. :facepalm: :rollin:

#49 OFFLINE   leaked_version

leaked_version

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:30 AM

LOL, sorry Lana fans but F*** me, what a attempt to buzz fans.. she doesn't need to do that. It looks desperate and very put on in my opinion..

cmon Lana, you can stay relevant by doing what you do (make good music),

sorry to prick a hole in the balloon kiddies, but fuck.. i actually laughed..  whatever.. :facepalm: :rollin:

Aren't you a Halsey stan? In that case, laughing all day would be appropriate.

• Trash Magic, Eclipse, Elle and 2 others like this

#50 OFFLINE   letsescapelizzy

letsescapelizzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:36 AM

Aren't you a Halsey stan? In that case, laughing all day would be appropriate.

YES! Halsey just to name a few! how did you guess..lmfao.. i like em all honey.. :D :hooker:

#51 OFFLINE   leaked_version

leaked_version

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:43 AM

YES! Halsey just to name a few! how did you guess..lmfao.. i like em all honey.. :D :hooker:

I could just tell. To think that you stan Trashley and come in here and complain about desperation is the lowest low of all.

• theeternalstars and HawaiianTropic like this

#52 OFFLINE   letsescapelizzy

letsescapelizzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:50 AM

I could just tell. To think that you stan Trashley and come in here and complain about desperation is the lowest low of all.

Ha Ha ha., you'll see the light someday kiddie :D and you like to talk about lana's boobs and looks? wow you are deranged. bye. :lmao:

#53 OFFLINE   letsescapelizzy

letsescapelizzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:55 AM

agreed, i saw it the same way. she doesnt need to do that to have fans still interested. its so obvious.. maybe her new manager.. you know how bosses are.. lol..

#54 OFFLINE   leaked_version

leaked_version

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:13 AM

Ha Ha ha., you'll see the light someday kiddie :D and you like to talk about lana's boobs and looks? wow you are deranged. bye. :lmao:

First of all, my sight is very good. But let's not talk about that. Halsey might read this and find a new illness to suffer from.

On a personal level and speaking of being deranged, it's actually quite pathetic to say she is creating buzz by posting old videos of doing nothing on her Instagram. That is not creating buzz. What do you know about marketing, love?

I assume not that much.

• Eclipse, Johnny Sunshine, Dua Lipa and 1 other like this

#55 OFFLINE   letsescapelizzy

letsescapelizzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:28 AM

First of all, my sight is very good. But let's not talk about that. Halsey might read this and find a new illness to suffer from.

On a personal level and speaking of being deranged, it's actually quite pathetic to say she is creating buzz by posting old videos of doing nothing on her Instagram. That is not creating buzz. What do you know about marketing, love?

I assume not that much.

that time of the month honey bunny? :creepna:

Don't you know? ..When you assume anything, that makes an ass out of u,  :thumb: 

you are pathetic, and one of the most negative lana stans on this site.

all you do, is put lana down, as pointed out by other posters. Quite obvious to us. why are you even here? You come in here and post negativity,

and are abusive to others..good luck with the attitude. oh, and youd be surprised what i know about marketing love.

bye leakkyy baby

• VeryPrettyGirl likes this

#56 OFFLINE   slang

slang

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Time Online: 43d 4h 4m 22s

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:33 AM

The fact that she states it's her Bday (her 30th one, I believe) on the HM instagram yesterday makes me think she's trying to be contrastive to Gaga just a bit, although who knows what she did in the evening of that day. Based on the frame with the clearest letters, The King's Jackal by Richard Harding Davis, as @bummersummer pointed out, is the book. I've never heard of it prior to this, but it seems to be like a thriller in which the players are kings and the stakes kingdoms. It's available at Gutenberg.org (i.e. public domain) and customer reviewed on Amazon. 

I don't get any cringeworthy vibes from her, as her emotions don't seem forced at all to me. 

• SoftcoreBabyface, gloomyharlow and HawaiianTropic like this

#57 OFFLINE   Electric Body

Electric Body

Boss on the Boat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationMedusa's Path

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:36 AM

Lol, I'm not buzzed about a cringeworthy video with a level of tumblr-pretentiousness Lana puts out as if it would be something big and I am the one needing antidepressants? Not rly

#58 OFFLINE   leaked_version

leaked_version

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:42 AM

that time of the month honey bunny? :creepna:

Don't you know? ..When you assume anything, that makes an ass out of u,  :thumb:

you are pathetic, and one of the most negative lana stans on this site.

all you do, is put lana down, as pointed out by other posters. Quite obvious to us. why are you even here? You come in here and post negativity,

and are abusive to others..good luck with the attitude. oh, and youd be surprised what i know about marketing love.

bye leakkyy baby

Show me your marketing skills.

Pls, explain to me (rather than just trying to hit low with personal attacks) what you know about marketing.

Explain to all of us, how posting old footage with a length of 15 seconds with Lana reading a book creates buzz? I am eager to know.

Pls explain, how is that desperate? I mean, as a Halsey stan who is as alternative as it gets for a Chicken Mcnugget, I am sure you can single out every bit of desperation.

I will wait.

#59 OFFLINE   letsescapelizzy

letsescapelizzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:50 AM

Show me your marketing skills.

Pls, explain to me (rather than just trying to hit low with personal attacks) what you know about marketing.

Explain to all of us, how posting old footage with a length of 15 seconds with Lana reading a book creates buzz? I am eager to know.

Pls explain, how is that desperate? I mean, as a Halsey stan who is as alternative as it gets for a Chicken Mcnugget, I am sure you can single out every bit of desperation.

I will wait.

i dont need to show you anything baby gurl.

You never responded to the posts. why so negative towards Lana? why so concerned with Lana's boobs?  what? no replies..

We are ALL waiting. :smokes2:

• VeryPrettyGirl likes this

#60 OFFLINE   letsescapelizzy

letsescapelizzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:53 AM

where ya gone leakky?? off line again.. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users