LDRO

Instagram Updates

The fact that she posted it at something like 3AM California time could also suggest she's worried about things (i.e., something keeping her up).

Or maybe she just sleeps that late

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Insta notifications you let me down dammit  :defeated:

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

she'll be back? ... unsure of whether to get super excited or not...

I would say too its probably gonna be her sneaky little way of announcing details about the new album to get infront of anyone doing it on here

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

I would say too its probably gonna be her sneaky little way of announcing details about the new album to get infront of anyone doing it on here

... that's kinda clever actually, it's not like she has any interviews lined up so it might be her way of beating the leaks and mentioning a few things first

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

... that's kinda clever actually, it's not like she has any interviews lined up so it might be her way of beating the leaks and mentioning a few things first

if she's really gonna do that, she HAVE to tweet when exactly it's gonna happen bc instagram notifications suck. can't miss her going live again

4BZPaCg.jpg