LDRO

Instagram Updates

where the fuck are those screenshots why do those gays in the gc hide EVERYTHING

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

This shit storm just doesn’t make sense, like what the fuck happened ? This came out of fucking nowhere, after releasing her most acclaimed work. I don’t get it.

she’s not happy and she hasn’t been in a long time. All her friends are getting married and having kids and she’s stuck in revolving door with guy after guy. She needs therapy to get over her relationship traumas. Being “delicate” is not a personality trait. It’s trauma. 

I just had a realisation - did she unfollow Ari because she collabed with GAGA ☠️

Lana went to Gaga's birthday party a few years ago and they have taken pictures together at events in recent years so I think they're all good now?? At least I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't be

Let's not pretend this is out of nowhere though... The good sis has been unravelling since NFR promo when she snapped at that random woman. She cancelled a bunch of concerts, she lost AOTY, she posted that really passive agressive letter on Mother's day. She's probably angry and sad over something and quarentine is not doing any good to our mental health in general. I bet she's feeling on the edge or sum, and this might not be the best way to handle her emotions but eh it happens. We all post shit on social media when we're angry or sad. 

Also she broke up with the cop  :makeup:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Sorta meh if that’s it

Like I get being pissed off and lashing out at someone saying they are worried about your mental health. So it’s kinda understandable but I do wonder specifically what she said

Yep... Sean Connery best played the 007 role as the James Bond "gentleman gigolo spy"   :teehee:

"Thunderball" was a cool film.   Pure 1965 classic vintage.

Probably Lana would like to re-live that era?

Maybe her next record will feature some 1965-style vintage songs ?

I actually downloaded this Trailer a few weeks ago to make a mini-film-Gif featuring Lana Del Rey with Sean Connery  :)   - Lana the "Bond_Girl"

We are both thinking along the same ideas now !

So I am intrigued why she has just posted that picture now.

As much as I'd like to chat n theorize w u like always Max, I'm gonna have to shelf it for now.. but I know isn't the film series amazing??? 

Immediately, I thought that it's might've been how she's been seen or how she sees herself in a way. I'm not entirely sure as to what she wants to say thru this tho atm.. 

UV/Honeymoon

the fact that that fan won't show the gc makes me thing he/she said something more than just "how's your mental health" to lana. probably something more accusatory...

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Sorta meh if that’s it

Like I get being pissed off and lashing out at someone saying they are worried about your mental health. So it’s kinda understandable but I do wonder specifically what she said

I agree, I kinda don’t care that she’s popping off at people, we haven’t seen any kind of message from any of the people claiming she’s said this and that to them, so stop jumping the gun, we have no clue what was being said before she apparently said all these things. And now suddenly we aren’t getting SC from gayjailer because Lana attacked her friend and not her directly, how convenient.

giphy.gif