12613 replies to this topic

#12601 OFFLINE   t-raider26

t-raider26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted Today, 11:31 AM

People keep giving celebs a hard time for talking about normal stuff along with activism and I don’t understand. People are allowed to have a life outside of the BLM movement. If we just focus on the negativity 24/7 we’ll go craaaazy. (Don’t come for me I’m literally a black man.)
  • CatchTheBreeze, Slumdog, J.R.OMEGA and 4 others like this

#12602 ONLINE   baddisease

baddisease

commie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts
  • Locationthe burbs
  • Fan Since:The Lana Del Rey EP

Posted Today, 11:34 AM

People keep giving celebs a hard time for talking about normal stuff along with activism and I don’t understand. People are allowed to have a life outside of the BLM movement. If we just focus on the negativity 24/7 we’ll go craaaazy. (Don’t come for me I’m literally a black man.)

sometimes, trying to go about life as if everything were chill looks bad to people. it's easy to for a celeb to post frivolous shit because - and this applies especially to white celebs - they don't have the struggle that folks are going through. and that looks bad to people.

• Neptune and ArtDecoDelRey like this

giphy.gifsource.gif

#12603 OFFLINE   mergirl

mergirl

S A D G I R L 🍒

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • LocationNew York City, USA
  • Fan Since:2011

Posted Today, 11:34 AM

"notoriouswhitegirl" 

giphy.gif

• JamiDelRey and Neptune like this

#12604 ONLINE   sexyslutboy

sexyslutboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted Today, 12:08 PM

see? that's why you will never be satisfied lol u really wanna find anything to put ur anger on and u will find a shitty excuse every time so yeah

ur doing it the wrong way hunny x

yeah i did filler one year ago and my lips are still fine but not big like they used to be

honestly they look better now and obv not like my real lips "they were hella small" and pretty sure it's the same thing with lana

big but in a natural good way

It was literally a statement by interscope. It starts out with "We".

And you're right i'm never gonna be satisfied, she once again proved herself to not give a shit about black people like 2 weeks ago and no statement or post she puts up is gonna consolidate the person she is. What she needs is to change as a person, and the signs will show over time and be obvious. 

• daisy fresh witch likes this

#12605 ONLINE   WildMustang

WildMustang

motorcycle love divine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,912 posts
  • Fan Since:2013

Posted Today, 12:15 PM

It was literally a statement by interscope. It starts out with "We".

And you're right i'm never gonna be satisfied, she once again proved herself to not give a shit about black people like 2 weeks ago and no statement or post she puts up is gonna consolidate the person she is. What she needs is to change as a person, and the signs will show over time and be obvious. 

log out

internet ain't for you 

• DCooper likes this

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

#12606 OFFLINE   daisy fresh witch

daisy fresh witch

I'm just a glamorous person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • LocationChina Palace
  • Fan Since:2018

Posted Today, 12:16 PM

I think she should be able to post a selfie, but I get why people would take issue with it

• itsTrigonometry, ArtDecoDelRey and drugsdesire like this

Why are you all spamming me? Do you think I have time for imbeciles like you all? You claim to be fans, but you know what? You are just a bunch of stupid teenagers attacking me for nothing. I did nothing wrong. I just want justice for myself and my art. Is that too much to ask for? Am I being mean? I don’t think so. I am just asking for validation for my glorious art. I spent days and nights writing these pieces but you all decide to pay with dust. Fuck. You. All.

#12607 ONLINE   sexyslutboy

sexyslutboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted Today, 12:18 PM

log out

internet ain't for you 

stans mad stans mad 

• daisy fresh witch likes this

#12608 ONLINE   WildMustang

WildMustang

motorcycle love divine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,912 posts
  • Fan Since:2013

Posted Today, 12:24 PM

stans mad stans mad 

k

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

#12609 OFFLINE   drugsdesire

drugsdesire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Fan Since:2017

Posted Today, 12:33 PM

stans mad stans mad

nobody is mad :kiss:
  • DCooper likes this

#12610 ONLINE   sexyslutboy

sexyslutboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted Today, 12:40 PM

nobody is mad :kiss:

y'all say it everytime your mad. it doesn't work  :hooker:

#12611 OFFLINE   VeniceBambi

VeniceBambi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • Fan Since:2011

Posted Today, 12:56 PM

I've seen a doctor talk on youtube about it, that fillers don't really dissolve but move around (not sure anymore if they do not dissolve at all or just take longer that the aprox. 6 months). That's why a lot of people get them redone, thinking the filler is dissolving/gone, so they end up stacking and piling up fillers, because the new one will move again after some time, giving the illusion it dissolved. That's why Kylie Jenner and many other Instacelebs that are known to regularly do fillers, end up having kind of a round and puffy face after a while, because they're piling up the fillers and the old one "fills" another part of the face. For anyone interested, just look up Dr. Gavin Chan on youtube, he explains things quite clear and easy understandable.

I hope Lana doesn't ruin her face with it, she is so beautiful and I'd be a shame if she ended up with a puffy face.

disclaimer (so I won't get lynched lol): I don't care about fillers or anyone who does them, I just wanted to state interesting facts and my concern for Lana, thats all

Thanks for letting me know!! I had no idea. Thats actually pretty scary and concerning... this proves to me I need to do more research before I think about getting any filler done to my cheeks smh. I hope Lana is careful and cautious of what shes getting done!! I see older women in hollywood (wont say names) who were great beauties in their youth but end up having super puffed up botox faces :( theyre still beautiful and all. I just hope Lana is careful with her body

#12612 OFFLINE   ChaoticLipster

ChaoticLipster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted Today, 01:13 PM

Can this please be the look for the CoCC cover?

She looks so much better now the botox/lip fillers have worn off. I never understood why she gets them.
  • Pico Boulevard likes this
Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

#12613 ONLINE   sexyslutboy

sexyslutboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted Today, 01:25 PM

She looks so much better now the botox/lip fillers have worn off. I never understood why she gets them.

it helps with the appearance of aging. if it weren't for this selfie being in the direct sunlight it would probably be easier to tell 

#12614 ONLINE   DrunkBeautyQueen

DrunkBeautyQueen

trashy & nostalgic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Fan Since:Late 2011

Posted 3 minutes ago

I hate the idea that no one can post ANYTHING other than tragedy. As a black woman, I've been having a hard time mentally and have had to take several social media breaks because every time I'm on them, I see black people dying/hurt and police brutality and NOTHING else. It's extremely traumatic. Obviously, I think people should be talking about it and posting resources, but the idea that you can only post about BLM and the riots or else you're a bad person is actually pretty harmful, imo. The way people are policing (no pun intended??) social media right now is scaring me. 

16 user(s) are reading this topic

8 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

ArtDecoDelRey, DrunkBeautyQueen, stargazed, Pin Up Galore, partymonster, CinnamonGay, Google (1), velvetxcrowbar, tripticks