LDRO

Instagram Updates

i swear to god if people don't shut up about her weight!!!!!!

SHE IS A NORMAL SIZED FEMALE SHUT THE HELL UP

Like I said already, I was warned how toxic Lanaboards was. I made two friends here and stuck around because it's nice chatting with them, but they can chat with me on instagram if they want. The mocking of my brothers deaths solidifies the warnings. I'm out of here. It's one thing telling me to suck dick but to mock loved ones deaths is a low. Damn shame because Elle is such a lovely person but this place is out of hand.

maybe people wouldn't get pissed if you weren't acting like Lana wasn't a normal weight for a woman her height.

~INSTA1.gif

the people on this site who constantly have negative and nasty shit to say about lana's appearence, weight, outfit, plastic surgery, etc. really bother me. lana's appearence and her decisions surrounding her appearence whether that is her weight, her hair, her makeup, hell, even her fillers, is ultimately nobody's buisness but HERS. if you were really a fan of hers, you would be respectful towards her and keep your crude comments to yourself. 

also just wanted to point out that comparing lana now, to lana from 2006, 2009, or even 2012 is illogical and unfair. 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Like I said already, I was warned how toxic Lanaboards was. I made two friends here and stuck around because it's nice chatting with them, but they can chat with me on instagram if they want. The mocking of my brothers deaths solidifies the warnings. I'm out of here. It's one thing telling me to suck dick but to mock loved ones deaths is a low. Damn shame because Elle is such a lovely person but this place is out of hand.

the fact that the members and mods here go crazy if you say a negative thing about lana, but then turn around and act like this.  :facepalm:

truly toxic

shes a celebrity. if she was just plainly an author id understand about not talking about her appearance, but omg who she is is based on her appearance! she made her millions of dollars promoting her vintage beauty queen aesthetics. like am i in a separate universe where shes Elizabeth Grant not Lana Del Rey???

im starting to think people here dont like hearing about people talking about a celebrities appearance because they might project those opinions onto themselves and then they just get defensive. its not about you sweaty, its about a millionaire whos whole image is what made her her

giphy.gif

i mean, she spent most of her career stick thin (borderline unhealthily so, some of those 2011/2012 pics are a little eyebrow raising). and, she quit smoking in the last year and a half or so (weight gain is a common side effect). and she's also thirty five. 

we're so used to be her being notably skinny that the second she gains a few pounds and looks less like a supermodel and more like a regular person, people think she's suddenly fat. which is wack af sorry

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

What the FUCK is going on in here, I-

Anyway, can I just say that I think there's a big difference between making fun of her clothes/accessories and her face/body. I feel that the former is okay (within reason), but never the latter (except like, facial expressions).

I don't think that making fun of her mall dress, tragic church outfits or battered iPhone is harmful. Making fun of/insulting her facial structure or weight is.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

the vision of a perfect shaped Hollywood star must change sometime. We’re on 2O2O and people still mocking the appearance of someone rather than the actual art work of him/her. Bye

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

the people on this site who constantly have negative and nasty shit to say about lana's appearence, weight, outfit, plastic surgery, etc. really bother me. lana's appearence and her decisions surrounding her appearence whether that is her weight, her hair, her makeup, hell, even her fillers, is ultimately nobody's buisness but HERS. if you were really a fan of hers, you would be respectful towards her and keep your crude comments to yourself. 

also just wanted to point out that comparing lana now, to lana from 2006, 2009, or even 2012 is illogical and unfair. 

i mean, she spent most of her career stick thin (borderline unhealthily so, some of those 2011/2012 pics are a little eyebrow raising). and, she quit smoking in the last year and a half or so (weight gain is a common side effect). and she's also thirty five. 

we're so used to be her being notably skinny that the second she gains a few pounds and looks less like a supermodel and more like a regular person, people think she's suddenly fat. which is wack af sorry

THESE A THOUSAND TIMES

~INSTA1.gif

for me its insane how yall are justifying how you treat other members simply for having an opinion (whether you think its right or not)

i guarantee you youre doing more damage than good by attacking some random person online and defending a millionaire, especially one who's a celebrity and makes money off of her image. the mental gymnastics yall do.......

giphy.gif

Ask yourself if you would still stan if she actually was overweight (and to be clear, I don't think she is). If the answer is "no", then off you should fuck. 

No further comments. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

for me its insane how yall are justifying how you treat other members simply for having an opinion (whether you think its right or not)

i guarantee you youre doing more damage than good by attacking some random person online and defending a millionaire, especially one who's a celebrity and makes money off of her image. the mental gymnastics yall do.......

I’m sorry some of our users were rude to you, you’re right that you’re allowed to voice your opinions but like electra said, you could’ve worded it differently and I’m sure people wouldn’t have come for you. You’re not the first to talk about her weight and, honestly, it’s getting tired. People gain and lose weight. I don’t think it’s healthy to comment her weight, a potential pregnancy or her looks every time she shares a picture of herself. Also, there might be people here who are self conscious of their body and might get affected about someone’s words about Lana, even if it wasn’t directed to them. Not too long ago, I felt really uncomfortable reading someone’s comments here on LanaBoards.

I think @mergirl/@Deadly Cruel Girl might’ve gotten too personal since they have sad memories of their siblings. Lana might’ve gained weight (I personally haven’t noticed anything but maybe I’m not scrutinizing her enough) but she’s not obese, and comparing her to Adele who’s been bigger for almost her entire career as a singer isn’t fair. We all care about Lana, but that means that we support her no matter how she looks and worry for her when it’s for a good reason. You guys are clearly worried about her now, but most of us aren’t. But don’t think we’re cold hearted either, we have written plenty of times about our worry for her smoking and vaping habits.

That being said, don’t think you can’t voice your opinions, but try to do it when it’s for a valid reason and to word it better next time. This time, you hit the nerve on quite many of us. This wasn’t the first time we’ve read negative comments about her weight and it sure won’t be the last time either. How come no one ever comments that she looks slimmer?

I do agree though that some LB users can have bad manners when they get upset, calling others bad words or telling them to suck a dick/kill themselves/etc is never really necessary. That’s something I’d like to see an improvement of.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Idk it's weird how some members here bash Lana for her fillers and then talk shit about members talking about her weight (which I don't agree with btw), but it's funny how some of ya'll turn

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven