LDRO

Instagram Updates

I’m sorry some of our users were rude to you, you’re right that you’re allowed to voice your opinions but like electra said, you could’ve worded it differently and I’m sure people wouldn’t have come for you. You’re not the first to talk about her weight and, honestly, it’s getting tired. People gain and lose weight. I don’t think it’s healthy to comment her weight, a potential pregnancy or her looks every time she shares a picture of herself. Also, there might be people here who are self conscious of their body and might get affected about someone’s words about Lana, even if it wasn’t directed to them. Not too long ago, I felt really uncomfortable reading someone’s comments here on LanaBoards.

I think @mergirl/@Deadly Cruel Girl might’ve gotten too personal since they have sad memories of their siblings. Lana might’ve gained weight (I personally haven’t noticed anything but maybe I’m not scrutinizing her enough) but she’s not obese, and comparing her to Adele who’s been bigger for almost her entire career as a singer isn’t fair. We all care about Lana, but that means that we support her no matter how she looks and worry for her when it’s for a good reason. You guys are clearly worried about her now, but most of us aren’t. But don’t think we’re cold hearted either, we have written plenty of times about our worry for her smoking and vaping habits.

That being said, don’t think you can’t voice your opinions, but try to do it when it’s for a valid reason and to word it better next time. This time, you hit the nerve on quite many of us. This wasn’t the first time we’ve read negative comments about her weight and it sure won’t be the last time either. How come no one ever comments that she looks slimmer?

I do agree though that some LB users can have bad manners when they get upset, calling others bad words or telling them to suck a dick/kill themselves/etc is never really necessary. That’s something I’d like to see an improvement of.

this has nothing to do with wording  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:. yall get triggered the second someone says anything about lanas appearance. its toxic that you all project these opinions on yourselves.

please go back and read my very first post talking about how she doesnt looks good in the video. i literally said something like "i dont wanna bring negative energy but she doesnt look good". thats literally as nice as anyone could ever word it and yet it still got people triggered. yall still found a way to find something wrong with it so fuck saying things in a nice manner if youre going to find something wrong with it

im going to say what i want to say the way i want to say it because either way you all will find something wrong with it. and i still stand by everything i said  :wub:

giphy.gif

The last few pages really said homophobia or misogyny, which do u choose

not that this excuses me from being homophobic, but I am a gay man. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy from, and cruelty towards female celebrities that often comes from white gay men when they don't look 100% how they want them to.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

why is it that whenever someone gets called out for trashing lana’s looks they say they’re just voicing their opinion as if saying someone looks bad is like saying a song is bad... y’all are weird

qfrWuBl.png

not that this excuses me from being homophobic, but I am a gay man. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy from, and cruelty towards female celebrities that often comes from white gay men when they don't look 100% how they want them to.

Wasn't directed at u dw, very much read the cliffnotes

locals only

All of you preaching political correctness while stanning Lana Del Rey. What a circus

I know, it's really crazy! It's almost as if humans are complex beings capable of possessing a vast range of thoughts, opinions, and interests that don't fit with your personal expectations. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Idk it's weird how some members here bash Lana for her fillers and then talk shit about members talking about her weight (which I don't agree with btw), but it's funny how some of ya'll turn

hi I know this was about me. I think there’s a difference between saying “her lips look uneven in this pic” and “she gained weight she’s gonna die”

But this topic is so last night. Sorry if I got a little too spicy for LB. I will return to my usual business of disliking jack antanoff and wondering who off to the races is about (it’s mike right? It’s gotta be mike)

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

hi I know this was about me. I think there’s a difference between saying “her lips look uneven in this pic” and “she gained weight she’s gonna die”

But this topic is so last night. Sorry if I got a little too spicy for LB. I will return to my usual business of disliking jack antanoff and wondering who off to the races is about (it’s mike right? It’s gotta be mike)

I wasn't targeting you specifically, I don't remember coming across your post about her lips but I agree, this topic needs to disappear asap :raven:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I know, it's really crazy! It's almost as if humans are complex beings capable of possessing a vast range of thoughts, opinions, and interests that don't fit with your personal expectations. 

clearly yall arent as complex as you make yourselves out to be if you cant handle someones opinion on a public forum  :toofunny:

giphy.gif

Lana is hot as fuck at any weight. She is so beautiful. I think she looks incredible in her recent selfies.

I think maybe some people forget about various factors like if she was ever at any point addicted to drugs, once you stop you gain some weight. Your body changes.

She also just recently said in her interview that she leans on Ben and Ed for emotional support and has anxiety, she’s sensitive. I really hope she never reads some of the comments about her weight on here, Twitter, or anywhere else. Words can be incredibly damaging for someone that is so sensitive.

clearly yall arent as complex as you make yourselves out to be if you cant handle someones opinion on a public forum  :toofunny:

You say this after making every single one of your posts about how ppl are censoring you and how ugly you think Lana is? Please get a hobby?

locals only