LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just wondering but does anyone know what relationship Lana has with sebastian faena (@sebastianfaena on insta) ? They follow each other on instagram, he's a famous celebrity photographer (most recently Rihanna for paper magazine) and he's always listening to Lana's music on his stories

giphy.gif

Lana's live! & says she plans to do more. She was listening to the Beatles and drinking something green, saying she loved daylight savings & how it's still light out at 7. She shouted out PeterDelCurtis ("loves what he's been doing lately"), Galore Magazine ("best magazine ever") and Lohanthony.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

"I promise I have lots of news coming up for you in the next couple weeks" oh my god im so drunk holy fuck i cant believe i caught that im gonna lose my mind

Edit: my screengraps

feel free toEnbed I cannot

s3Ld7jo.png
8JjTAOl.png
jfR1Yg6.png
25UL858.png

Edit edit: she said she loves daylight savings queen of daytime hours

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

We are probably going to watch these upcoming weeks turn into months

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m