LDRO

Instagram Updates

Nothing like driving in your pickup truck listening to Led Zeppelin! 

(and she is driving just fine. she has her phone mounted on a hands free holder. Haven't we all taken our phone out of the holder very briefly while driving? Now that we all have GPS, most cars have a screen in the front which you can play with while driving. Just look at the Mercdes GLS and GLE)

What I am thinking about her is her choice of Led Zeppelin songs here. Could this be a hint? What could she be implying with this song in the background?

I always suspected Lana to be a Led Zeppelin fan anyway! Would be neat if she did a song with Robert Plant one day!

I don't think looking for directions is the same as filming yourself....

girl bye, as much as we all love lana, there is no defending her driving + being on her phone... smth which happens regularly 

And does everyone on here drive perfectly? How many people here can say honestly that they have never once looked at the phone while behind the wheel? How many of us always signal? How many of us speed? How many of us park close to the line in the parking spot? How many of us block people's driveways?

Its my experience that most people do things behind the wheel which is questionable. Instead of Lana's "fans" scrutinizing how she drives, maybe they should look at how they drive. 

But hey, lets avoid the fact that she was listening to a great Led Zeppelin song and talk about her driving while I'm sure most of us break the rules of the road on a regular basis. I know we all speed, but when we see a police car up ahead, we slow down really fast.

If you want to see reckless driving I can tell you about the time when I was a kid and I was in the back while my father was drunk behind the wheel, going in and out of lanes. And today people wonder how I ended up with PTSD...

And does everyone on here drive perfectly? How many people here can say honestly that they have never once looked at the phone while behind the wheel? How many of us always signal? How many of us speed? How many of us park close to the line in the parking spot? How many of us block people's driveways?

Its my experience that most people do things behind the wheel which is questionable. Instead of Lana's "fans" scrutinizing how she drives, maybe they should look at how they drive. 

But hey, lets avoid the fact that she was listening to a great Led Zeppelin song and talk about her driving while I'm sure most of us break the rules of the road on a regular basis. I know we all speed, but when we see a police car up ahead, we slow down really fast.

If you want to see reckless driving I can tell you about the time when I was a kid and I was in the back while my father was drunk. 

Dude, take the blinders off  :deadbanana: she isn't perfect, no one is saying that she needs to be locked up for twenty years

I guarantee you that more people DON'T look at their phone while driving, let alone film themselves for an instagram story

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If you want to see reckless driving I can tell you about the time when I was a kid and I was in the back while my father was drunk behind the wheel, going in and out of lanes. And today people wonder how I ended up with PTSD...

it's the way you find an excuse for EVERY questionable thing lana does. pointing out that she's breaking the law and endangering lives including her own doesn't make anyone as less of a fan than you, although i think we're all better off being as less of a fan than you are... God help me if i ever idolise someone to the point where i think they're incapable of making mistakes.

why do you bring up everyone elses driving skill, it has 0 to do with lana

just cuz some people might do it doesnt make it okay for lana to do it. besides, youre comparing a quick look at ur phone with literally filming urself and looking into the camera for 30 - 60 seconds straight

not trynna be rude, but you honestly need to stop kissing her ass. not everything this woman does is admirable or good

image.png

Wow, just how far up Lana's ass are you exactly? Comparing the way someone parked their car with actual driving is just not the same at all. Glancing at your GPS is literally not the same as filming yourself driving. Even if you're driving automatic or whatever, taking your hands off the steering wheel to make a pretty video is inexcusable. Just stop with this pretentious bullshit were you make everyone else look bad af, just so Lana can get away with her bullshit. You know that you're allowed to criticise her even as a fan. Kissing her ass is not healthy and that makes you less of a fan and more of a weirdo. :what:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

if Azealia did it you'd be mad  :hooker:

o4qjp4j.png

Sis...no just no.

I keep my phone in my glove compartment BC that way I don't get distracted. Hell I don't even smoke, eat or even listen to music in the car while I'm driving. I hope and know that most of the members on LB are as considerate as I am on the road.

Lana is a bad driver, that's a fact. Stop defending her.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Based upon what I have seen and experienced, Lana turning her phone around is peanuts in comparison to other things people do.

Growing up I had been in the back seat of my father’s car and he was driving drunk and speeding at the same time. I’d rather be in a car with Lana (who is 17 years sober) than someone (like my father) who is driving drunk and speeding. My father doesn’t drink anymore but he did permanent damage to his health. After years of watching my father get drunk every single day, you know what? Maybe Lana flipping her phone around is peanuts compared to that. At least she is not drunk with a spouse and a kid in the back, because I know what that is like.

Based upon what I have seen and experienced, Lana turning her phone around is peanuts in comparison to other things people do.

Growing up I had been in the back seat of my father’s car and he was driving drunk and speeding at the same time. I’d rather be in a car with Lana (who is 17 years sober) than someone (like my father) who is driving drunk and speeding. My father doesn’t drink anymore but he did permanent damage to his health. After years of watching my father get drunk every single day, you know what? Maybe Lana flipping her phone around is peanuts compared to that. At least she is not drunk with a spouse and a kid in the back, because I know what that is like.

I am really sorry you've experienced that. But Lana might as well be your father, endangering others with "peanuts"

Maybe take a look at this and think what you're saying here: https://www.nhtsa.gov/risky-driving

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I film while driving all the time, it is dangerous and it is wrong yet I am still a clown,

but honestly i'm not always looking at the screen, just holding the phone to film the scenery in one hand and if I miss, I miss...  or if I emergency need to drop my phone I drop my phone. i see a lot of Karens drinking from their sonic and chickfila drinks with one hand so there is a risk when driving no matter if both hands are on the wheel....

also, her tapping to flip the camera is more dangerous than her turning her phone in her hands

Ugh

Ruining a mood? What's up with you... Distracted driving via a cellphone like that is both illegal and terrible, and when someone does it and people bring up how it's killed their loved ones, it's apparently ruining the mood? 

I love Lana, she's gorgeous and talented and my absolute favourite, but there is always room for discussion because she's only human too.