LDRO

Instagram Updates

I film while driving all the time, it is dangerous and it is wrong yet I am still a clown,

but honestly i'm not always looking at the screen, just holding the phone to film the scenery in one hand and if I miss, I miss...  or if I emergency need to drop my phone I drop my phone. i see a lot of Karens drinking from their sonic and chickfila drinks with one hand so there is a risk when driving no matter if both hands are on the wheel....

also, her tapping to flip the camera is more dangerous than her turning her phone in her hands

Two hands on the wheel is best. But if you have a standard transmission you have one hand on the wheel. But you can’t eat while driving a stick shift. Frankly, I think all cars should have stick shifts as it’s real driving.

Two hands on the wheel is best. But if you have a standard transmission you have one hand on the wheel. But you can’t eat while driving a stick shift. Frankly, I think all cars should have stick shifts as it’s real driving.

and now the anti-automatic transmission discourse starts  :deadbanana:

o4qjp4j.png

Based upon what I have seen and experienced, Lana turning her phone around is peanuts in comparison to other things people do.

Growing up I had been in the back seat of my father’s car and he was driving drunk and speeding at the same time. I’d rather be in a car with Lana (who is 17 years sober) than someone (like my father) who is driving drunk and speeding. My father doesn’t drink anymore but he did permanent damage to his health. After years of watching my father get drunk every single day, you know what? Maybe Lana flipping her phone around is peanuts compared to that. At least she is not drunk with a spouse and a kid in the back, because I know what that is like.

does this mean everyone who texts and drives should be let off because your dad got a DUI? sorry, but i'm really confused and tired about the way you constantly make excuses for lana even when she's in the wrong. we all know people who've done really shitty things, that doesn't mean we can't point out dumb things others are doing because it's not as bad as it could be. 

edit: and the way u act as if someone can't be a fan if they point out these things... very weird

does this mean everyone who texts and drives should be let off because your dad got a DUI? sorry, but i'm really confused and tired about the way you constantly make excuses for lana even when she's in the wrong. we all know people who've done really shitty things, that doesn't mean we can't point out dumb things others are doing because it's not as bad as it could be. 

edit: and the way u act as if someone can't be a fan if they point out these things... very weird

He never got a DUI.

relevance, your honor??? i just want to know how this relates to anything besides the general subject of "cars"

Just trying to distract from the fact that he loves to kiss Lana‘s ass

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Love the woman with all of my heart, but she must stop the filming and driving. Even though what she did today is nowhere close to what she did with her Doin’ Time Insta post. God I was sure that day we were gonna witness her death live-streamed lol (I know it was filmed and not live-streamed).

I get that being on the road with music is a big part of her «image », but she should just stop and so should you. Anything can happen on the road, accidents are matters of seconds of distractions. We’re all crazy fuckers here, but I want to see you all safe and sound, and argue with all of you in the future ;)

Remember when the most annoying thing on Lanaboards used to be graham4anything's long ass essays about how Lana is a trailblaizing icon... good old times :smile4:

he wasn't annoying take that back. i miss graham  :poordat:

maybe im just being weird but lana seems annoyed asf in that video

Perhaps she is dealing with some personal issues that have been making her upset. Its none of our business though, but damn, we have all been there too. We all have bad days, bad weeks etc. Welcome to life itself!