LDRO

Instagram Updates

She's like getting younger by the minute. She looks extremely youthful and fresh, so so so beautiful. If only her own stanning of Ultraviolence could keep on sneaking its way to the setlists :poordat: 

ZKcaooE.png

lol makeup, hair and clothes change everything. she could look 2012 if she wanted to

IDK,I always found her face a bit different dependin on the year  :toofunny: (I always assumed it happens bc of the make up  :hooker: )

SAME. so it's not just me. ya her nose seems to evolve and lips and eye shape even

100% agree on that  :D, her lips looks bigger or smaller, her cheeks also, it may be the age too, but I feel like this year she´s looking younger than 2015 for example, it´s kinda strange  :lmao:

or witchcraft :creep:

^^^^^

100% agree on that :D, her lips looks bigger or smaller, her cheeks also, it may be the age too, but I feel like this year she´s looking younger than 2015 for example, it´s kinda strange :lmao:

^^^^^

I agree. I kinda wish she'd just stay put tho. even her voice is more mature than the btd era

100% agree on that  :D, her lips looks bigger or smaller, her cheeks also, it may be the age too, but I feel like this year she´s looking younger than 2015 for example, it´s kinda strange  :lmao:

^^^^^

I think that she uses cheek fillers and they don't look good at her..This is why she looks different

And in general I believe that we look as beautiful as we feel..Now that she's happier she looks fresh and young

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

this is hands down the best she has looked since 2014, I'm living for these little instagram videos. She looks stunning. I wonder if this is possibly for a photoshoot, considering her hair and makeup seem to be done rather well? Or am I dreaming too big? 

giphy.gif

this is hands down the best she has looked since 2014, I'm living for these little instagram videos. She looks stunning. I wonder if this is possibly for a photoshoot, considering her hair and makeup seem to be done rather well? Or am I dreaming too big?

Agreed. Everything. Yes.

hope ur right 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u