Baby V Alex

Lana's submissions to the Grammy's 2013

Lana should win for everything but I feel like Best Album of the Year would be justified. I don't know any other artists that have put so much into every single song like she has. And on top of that BTD honestly was the best album. If she doesn't win anything I'm gonna go all KANYE on them.

god knows I tried

Taylor Swift has a Grammy, maybe we are putting a bit too much worth in Grammies. No one watches them since 1998 anyway.

True, but if she won we'd all totally shit, let's be real :haha:

Lana should win for everything but I feel like Best Album of the Year would be justified. I don't know any other artists that have put so much into every single song like she has. And on top of that BTD honestly was the best album. If she doesn't win anything I'm gonna go all KANYE on them.

My thoughts exactly, sis. :oprah:

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

I'm so not informed about music (especially new music), so does anyone have any guesses who could compete in the same categories as Lana so we can get an idea if her winning would be realistic?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

"Video Games" was released in 2011, why is it being submitted for 2012?

Yeah, I don't understand that. The 2012 Ceremony happened in February of this year and Video Games would definitely have been eligible for that, since it was released in June 2011. I guess since it didn't take off until later in the year, it would have been rather anticipative to nominate it for the 2012 Grammys.

Yeah, I don't understand that. The 2012 Ceremony happened in February of this year and Video Games would definitely have been eligible for that, since it was released in June 2011. I guess since it didn't take off until later in the year, it would have been rather anticipative to nominate it for the 2012 Grammys.

Yeah, but is that even allowed? Seems really weird to me.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Grammies/award shows are kind of a joke BUT I would be so happy for my bbygurl Lana to win. I would absolutely love for her to gain some recognition by the "mainstream" for all the hard work and amazing creativity she puts into her work.

and I know it would never happen because Taylor Swift or somebody would probably win it but

VMAs

national anthem HAS to win for best video

if that happened I would just die of happiness :crying: :crying: