Dua Lipa

Lana out and about (March 20th 2016)

:oprah: we are getting so close to the full beehive coming back. a few more months and we will be back here

tumblr_m925ifb1rp1roybl2o1_500.jpg

i've never been happier

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

tumblr_o4dc6ukipI1u3u0jjo2_500.png

OMFG Jesus prophesied this day, i just never thought it would come. Clearly my video games edit inspired her to return to her most iconic look

I edited another photo from twitter to change her hair ashy blonde with dark eyebrows

lmggm.pngvpgnv.png

oh WOW 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

each time i see her her hair is lighter and she's lost a bit of weight, if she's starting to feel confident enough to put effort into her look and show up at more events maybe that means she'll actually put effort into promo for the next album  :defeated:

RVhKIwP.gif

Lana lurking on the flea market. Now I know from where she grabs her clothes. They didn't just look second hand, they are second hand clothes! Wait..isn't Lana a wealthy singer? Is this some form of fetish of hers, wearing other people's clothes? She looks great btw

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers