Mind Melt

Lana Touring This Summer

there are huge gaps between the dates, from June 3rd to July 9th and July 29th to September 4th, hope she plans to fill those gaps with at least 20 dates.

July 29th to September 4th isn't even that big of a gap :hooker:

EDIT: WoW forgot about the qood qorl , August!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

US fans got their tour already last year so there's really no reason for complaining that she's mainly doing Europe this summer. She'll probably do some shows in the US later this year or next year anyway

US fans had a tour and don't really need one this summer

European fans are getting a tour this summer... kind of.

But what about Australia? South America? Is she ever going to do another world tour?

She'll probably end up headlining Lollapalooza this year too. The lineup hasn't been announced yet, but the Osheaga Montreal lineup has and it's usually nearly identical to Lollapalooza, since they take place at the same time.

Why did she delete her insta post and tweet about it???????? The second we think Lana's actually gonna do something with her life, she may cancel? 

We both know, the history of canceling that surrounds her

Which makes me scared, there's no one to trust now that she's deleted 'em 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6251582/lana-del-rey-cancels-european-shows-due-to-sickness

:creep:

COME TRU PLS KWEEEEN LANA!

giphy.gif

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6251582/lana-del-rey-cancels-european-shows-due-to-sickness

"sickness" Sure Jan... but let's not get back into that lmao

i just thought because she has been so happy lately, that she might want to do a tour without cancelling? probs not tho

FzytWEW.png

"sickness" Sure Jan... but let's not get back into that lmao

i just thought because she has been so happy lately, that she might want to do a tour without cancelling? probs not tho

I assumed that she simply deleted the post because she noticed that many people criticized her for putting up that picture when we knew these dates already.

Thursday July 28th is the day she is playing.

unfortunately I will be busy with the Democratic national convention in Philadelphia that week so I can't drive over there

(it ends Thursday, Lana playing Thursday).

unless I change my plans of course, one day tix are on sale

btw, checkout Sunflower Bean they are a great new band lead singer with the delicious name of Julie Cumming

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

as of now, she's scheduled:

June:

03 Jun POLAND

July:

09 JUL BELGIUM

10 JUL RUSSIA

15 JUL SWITZERLAND

17 JUL FRANCE

19 JUL GREECE

28 JUL USA (Chicago)

29 JUL CANADA

Sept:

04 SEP IRELAND

omg look at the packed schedule...

so she may tour in Europe in June? and a small tour in North America in august?

and maybe South America after that and an Oceanic/Asia tour  :flutter:

she's becoming one of the 2016 festival headliners with Radiohead, LCD soundsystems and RHCP. what a legend  :defeated:

giphy.gif

June:

03 Jun POLAND

July:

09 JUL BELGIUM

10 JUL RUSSIA

15 JUL SWITZERLAND

17 JUL FRANCE

28 JUL USA (Chicago)

29 JUL CANADA

Sept:

04 SEP IRELAND

she's becoming one of the 2016 festival headliners with Radiohead, LCD soundsystems and RHCP. what a legend  :defeated:

19th July in Greece too

She's going to do the same setlist, but instead of unreleased songs it'll be Honeymoon, MTWBT and Terrence

whoopdie fucking doo

I don't think she'll do Honeymooon or Terrence, they're too slow and would kill the audience's mood (remind that so far she's only playing at festivals) instead of those she sould sing High By The Beach since it did well and it's a fave on YT (and Freak/Honeymoon/Terrence/whatever on the Moon and  Sun  Stars festival since that would be a date where she's the only one playing so everyone on the crowd should be fans of her) imo

*Edited 

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

June:

03 Jun POLAND

July:

09 JUL BELGIUM

10 JUL RUSSIA

15 JUL SWITZERLAND

17 JUL FRANCE

19 JUL GREECE

28 JUL USA (Chicago)

29 JUL CANADA

Sept:

04 SEP IRELAND

This looks like a festival tour to me.I don't think there will be a proper tour.

And the reason she started recording is probably because she will finish the album after the Ireland date and release the record in early 2017

That Billboard link freaked me out  :deadbanana:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

New IG post https://www.instagram.com/p/BDTnWteFnka/?taken-by=lanadelrey

12356407_1293713677309053_461201891_n.jp

"

ladies and gentlemen, I'm coming to some of the most beautiful places in the world this summer for festivals. Absolutely can't wait to see everyone on our way through Switzerland, Greece, Ireland and many more stops until we eventually play back home in August in California. I'll be keeping you updated and posting the festival fliers as they come out. 
All my love, 
Lana Del Rey"

YASSSSS GIRL come thru