Macintosh Manhattan

27.03.2016 - Lana At The Beverly Glen Market In Bel-Air, Beverly Hills,

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I guess so. Either that or she's casting him for some video :hooker:

Perfect. She really needs some work out for her stomach and arms. Then she should stop messing with her face and rather get a decent boobjob. Nothing extraordinary, just something she could start in a Russ Meyer movie.

Perfect. She really needs some work out for her stomach and arms. Then she should stop messing with her face and rather get a decent boobjob. Nothing extraordinary, just something she could start in a Russ Meyer movie.

BITCH 

I guess so. Either that or she's casting him for some video :hooker:

YAASSS, serve me the original MUSIC TO WATCH DADDIES TO music video!

mess @ the caption:

#sundayfunday with#lanadelrey #malibu #happysunday#happyeaster

#videogames #bluejeans#summertimesadness 

#celebrity#celebrityfitness #celebrities #losangeles#la #california #malibubeach

lana should gift him honeymoan and get that PROMO!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

NO.

She doesn't need a boob job or any major work out. If anything she looks perfect the way she is right now. She actually seems to have lost the few extra pounds she was carrying since 2013. The last thing I want is to see another anorexic size -00 singer with fake tits. There's enough of those in the industry already. Lana's beautiful as she is and needs nothing else added or taken away from her.

giphy.gif

NO.

She doesn't need a boob job or any major work out. If anything she looks perfect the way she is right now. She actually seems to have lost the few extra pounds she was carrying since 2013. The last thing I want is to see another anorexic size -00 singer with fake tits. There's enough of those in the industry already. Lana's beautiful as she is and needs nothing else added or taken away from her.

She needs big boobs. Go hard or go home!