Macintosh Manhattan

27.03.2016 - Lana At The Beverly Glen Market In Bel-Air, Beverly Hills,

giphy.gif

NO.

She doesn't need a boob job or any major work out. If anything she looks perfect the way she is right now. She actually seems to have lost the few extra pounds she was carrying since 2013. The last thing I want is to see another anorexic size -00 singer with fake tits. There's enough of those in the industry already. Lana's beautiful as she is and needs nothing else added or taken away from her.

I mean, let's not act as if she did not work out and kept a good body shape before Born To Die until the release of Paradise. We all know how her boobs are out of the question since she somehow gets them to look good and actually there (Galore Magazine cover) and yes, her bra size was probably smaller before she gained that weight, but it doesn't change a thing. I'm a supporter of her modeling career as much as music-wise, but it's clear that she's been lacking in the looks department recently (until the Freak premiere) for obvious reasons (lowering her exposure and have more time to do art than anything else), and I'm just so glad she truly bloomed since then (and i'm sure everyone is with me). Hopefully she can revive the spice she had, because her Vogue US cover still awaits for the next era. I mean, who wouldn't want those legs back?

tumblr_o4hbcbxUYL1rk2e30o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1zmyxXo4L1rsta5bo1_1280.png

z445hpI.png

I want to see more photos from Chuck. Hope she shoots the next album cover and billboards for it. She is very talented.

Wonder if she ever thought about singing or acting like Lana did?

If Chuck ever does  a photo book, I would purchase it. She should display her works at galleries.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

The two phones :lmao:

One for Lizzy, one for Lana

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I want to see more photos from Chuck. Hope she shoots the next album cover and billboards for it. She is very talented.

If Chuck ever does  a photo book, I would purchase it. She should display her works at galleries.

interesting thought. i had the same, to know if Chuck can sing..

Chuck needs to leave Lana's album covers alone.The Honeymoon album cover is all the proof I needed to see that Chuck doesn't know what in the hell she's doing!

I agree. Chuck is a gorgeous girl and comes across very sweet but she needs to stay in her lane. That Honeymoon cover art is ridiculous and awful. I don't even see the big deal about her photography either. Like they say, in this day and age with Instagram, anyone can be a photographer lol :lmao: