gloomyharlow

Lana at a gas station April 1, 2016

I knew she was a natural blonde but I never knew it was THAT blonde. It looks close to platinum. How was she always able to maintain that dark brown color for so long and never get caught with roots at that time? It must be tiring having to worry about roots all the time. Maybe little by little she will lighten her hair to a tone that's close to her natural color. It could be why she's letting her roots grow so long.

I like it red on her but I think she's attempting to go back to this color which looks lovely on her skin tone. I hope she doesn't go super platinum though.

lana_blond.jpg

The daily mail love posting images of her showing off her roots. From a previous article years ago.

article-2162064-13B67A3B000005DC-941_102

These are two of my fav Lana pics ever took, the way she holds his arm and her expression and how beautiful she looks and her outfit I love everything about this so much she's so youthful and obviously at ease

Lana2BDel2BRey2BLana2BDel2BRey2BShops2BBLana2BDel2BRey2BLana2BDel2BRey2BShops2BB

I don't recall he's married right?

ZKcaooE.png