pinupgirls

USA Tour?

Lana recently said at the Ride premiere when answering questions about possibly touring:

"When asked about touring plans Del Rey dismissed the idea, proposing instead she and her fans meet every Sunday by the boardwalk for a walk on the beach."

This makes me think she won't tour anytime soon, and possibly doesn't like it?

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

RANT RANT RANT DONT LISTEN TO ME OK

DIS BITCH NO NEED 2 CUM TO USA SHE NEED 2 CUM TO DA FOKIN UK !!!! WOT DA FOK R U DOIN LANA I DNT WANNA GO ON A BEACH WIF U, I DONT C NO BEECH IN MANCHESTER, DO U?!?! U BETTER GET IN MANCHESTER IN DAT RUBY LOUNGE AND U BETTER PERFORM FOR ME, FOR ME, BETTER SING WITHOUT U AND THINK OF ME WHEN U SAY PRETTYCAMERAS BCOZ MA TWATTIR NAME IS PRETTYCAMERAS RYT AND U FOLLOW ME SO DONT GIVE ME ANY SHIT LANA

omg that was the best rant ever^

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

RANT RANT RANT DONT LISTEN TO ME OK

DIS BITCH NO NEED 2 CUM TO USA SHE NEED 2 CUM TO DA FOKIN UK !!!! WOT DA FOK R U DOIN LANA I DNT WANNA GO ON A BEACH WIF U, I DONT C NO BEECH IN MANCHESTER, DO U?!?! U BETTER GET IN MANCHESTER IN DAT RUBY LOUNGE AND U BETTER PERFORM FOR ME, FOR ME, BETTER SING WITHOUT U AND THINK OF ME WHEN U SAY PRETTYCAMERAS BCOZ MA TWATTIR NAME IS PRETTYCAMERAS RYT AND U FOLLOW ME SO DONT GIVE ME ANY SHIT LANA

omg that was the best rant ever^

lolll

She said on Radio 1 last week that she might be touring the UK around January time!

Isn't the Ruby Lounge an 18+ venue though?

20r46kx.jpg

lolll

She said on Radio 1 last week that she might be touring the UK around January time!

Isn't the Ruby Lounge an 18+ venue though?

WAT!!! SHE BETTER GO TO HMV RITZ THEN, SHE WAS AT RUBY LOUNGE LAST YEAR, I'M SURE OF IT...

DIS IS TOTAL MADNESS OH MY GOD

I CAN PASS FOR A 16 BECAUSE OF MY HEIGHT BUT IDK ABOUT 18 MIGHT GROW FACIAL HAIR OR SUMMET

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

WAT!!! SHE BETTER GO TO HMV RITZ THEN, SHE WAS AT RUBY LOUNGE LAST YEAR, I'M SURE OF IT...

DIS IS TOTAL MADNESS OH MY GOD

I CAN PASS FOR A 16 BECAUSE OF MY HEIGHT BUT IDK ABOUT 18 MIGHT GROW FACIAL HAIR OR SUMMET

Yeah, she did! I wanted to go to it but I had nobody to go with and then I realised I wasn't old enough anyway! :(

& hahaha go for it!

20r46kx.jpg

What the FUCK.

I need to see Lana live before I die.

It's on my bucket list!

Come on Lana, do it for us!

Small shows, I don't mind! (I actually prefer small shows)

:what:

Pwease?

I can't be with the man I love,

I can't be if he treats me rough.

tumblr_mbseajROmO1qb9tu7o1_500.gif