pinupgirls

USA Tour?

She said in an interview that she wouldn't be touring in a traditional way till October. Also, her website says "Live Dates Coming Soon."

I would have thought that she had to tour to promote ''Paradise'' but she didn't really tour for ''Born to Die'' till five months after the release so...weird marketing strategy.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

She said in an interview that she wouldn't be touring in a traditional way till October. Also, her website says "Live Dates Coming Soon."

I would have thought that she had to tour to promote ''Paradise'' but she didn't really tour for ''Born to Die'' till five months after the release so...weird marketing strategy.

That is weird, but its getting her massive success. Kinda weird how that works!

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

She needs to go somewhere other than New York and California.

exactly!! everytime she "tours" it's mostly in LA & NYC.

:defeated:

This time, if this USA tour is true, she needs to actually go to other states.

She has already done so many shows in the UK & all over Europe...

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

She needs to come to Germany, she did one festival (full of fucking hipsters) here this year.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

If she thinks interscope are going to keep on her for another album if she doesn't tour...

:omfg: :OMFG: :omfg: :OMFG: :omfg: :OMFG: :omfg: :OMFG: :omfg: :OMFG: :omfg: :OMFG: :omfg:

you don't think they would?

Lana wants to quit music to pursue a film career anyway, and she's expressed her anxiety with touring a lot of different times. She doesn't like it.

Lana wants to quit music to pursue a film career anyway, and she's expressed her anxiety with touring a lot of different times. She doesn't like it.

She's not quitting music. She said she was miquoted by Vogue Australia. She's been doing music for more than ten years, I doubt she'll just quit now. It's a part of her life.

I thought she was planning to tour most of the US starting in January? The website says Tour Dates coming soon. Cannot wait :---) I just really need to see her live and meet her cause it will probably be a longggg time before she does shows again especially with all this soundtrack stuff she is branching off into. And as we know, live shows are not her favorite thing to do.

tumblr_m7v9356aTy1r7oj7fo1_500.gif

And you salute me, Miss America, because I am. I am.

I thought she was planning to tour most of the US starting in January? The website says Tour Dates coming soon. Cannot wait :---) I just really need to see her live and meet her cause it will probably be a longggg time before she does shows again especially with all this soundtrack stuff she is branching off into. And as we know, live shows are not her favorite thing to do.

If I met her, I would honestly probably cry. Shes my bestfriend and I don't even know her.

If I met her, I would honestly probably cry. Shes my bestfriend and I don't even know her.

Same I hope she is going to sell meet and greet ticket's :D

TZk1z.png

I really hope we get a tour=/ like really bad. How can she not like the US so much? At her El Rey show the whole crowd sang along to every single song and even the 234 before the summertime sadness chorus. Now thats what I call dedicated fans. (Not saying people in other countries aren't dedicated, just wondering how she could hate that with everyone screaming youre glamorous and stuff)