WhiteHydrangea

Lana @ Rihanna's ANTItour 03/05/2016

What's that headline she said she'd want, when asked at that event ? "Lana Del Rey spotted with a mysterious, handsome man. Who is he?"  :P

I don't find that dude handsome at all + he's 41!! :hdu:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Barrie and Franny weren't exactly considered gorgeous either. I don't think Lana cares about looks.

Flipflopfan, on 05 May 2016 - 05:01 AM, said:

"She looks amazing" - no, she looks as usual: simply dressed (jeans) with horrible shoes. The only thing that always gets me is her smile.

Yes she does look amazing considering how she was looking last year.

We became the fans of a fan. I'm happy for her going out to concerts but her career is in the pits and I would like to see her a little bit concerned and maybe doing something (interesting) about that. 

"She looks amazing" - no, she looks as usual: simply dressed (jeans) with horrible shoes. The only thing that always gets me is her smile.

I hope that she finds someone good for her

:biblio:

We became the fans of a fan. I'm happy for her going out to concerts but her career is in the pits and I would like to see her a little bit concerned and maybe doing something (interesting) about that. 

I criticise Lana a lot, but you sound legit butthurt & bitter.

Maybe you should move on?

Lana looks perfectly fine to me. She just needs to lay of the fillers for a little while. She looks much more healthier and happier nowadays

She's always had a strange fashion sense anyway and if that makes her feel comfortable then good on her. As long as she makes a reasonable effort in her photoshoots/music videos/events fashion wise then I couldn't give two shits what she looks like when she's out and about.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Did anyone here besides me actually go pay and see a concert of Lana's in 2015?
Lana was simply beautiful if one actually was there and near or at the front to actually look at her. (especially in the north Virignia(DC area) concert).

What is it with all this talk that she didn't look good in 2015???

I do think Lana has either quit, or cut down smoking at least 75%, and that alone will rejuvenate the skin and body.

And congratulations to legendary 4 time trailbreaking California Governor Jerry Brown for signing a new law today making it illegal to smoke until one is 21, up from 18.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

LMAO you are so fucking bitter. let her fucking live 

41 isn't much older than her age, he is a peer in her eyes, I am sure. I'm 26 and my last bf was 42, 16 year age difference but as far as our maturity and intelligence levels were concerned, we were very "on the level" and similar to each other, ergo "peers". This Lana of ours, doesn't seem to date based on chronological age or looks per se, but more on spiritual & musical connections as in a connectedness/ not "connections". I personally think she is just friends with this dude, and soaking in live shows to get perspective for her next live events. I had hoped in the past that she would fuck around with Dan Aurbach (yeah I know, he's married) and then Fran happened.. I feel like that vibe again. You think you know, but the truth is even weirder.