What’s happening?
Where did we go?
The Jersey Shore was long ago
As with our hopes
And Ocean Grove
And so I bid you farewell

I think this is right...?

*Blue oyster cult = BLUE OYSTER CLOVE

*[???] = "ONE DIA AMONG" THE BALLARD SUNG (dia means day - spanish) or "ONE DIAMOND"

*shimmery = chez moi (my house or my style - french)

4a6529bec89147acb3f01a5f3b6815e8.jpg

Problem is...Blue Oyster Cult is actually a thing, and hardly any variation on it is. Unless you guys know something I don't?

I don't think it matters if it's a thing or not. Sure the lyric makes no sense reading it back, but that's what it says. After all this is the "Lyrics" section not "Lines that make sense."

I really hope that its blue oyster cult (cos they're amazing) but I don't hear it either but accept it since my research shows nothing for blue oyster clove.. lol all I found was this: Bluebelly/blue.bell.y./n./ 1. a slang term for meth/amphetamine and that there is something called "Blue Sky" meth candy you can make that seems to include oysters?? idk thats a weird part of the internet

Also off topic but I saw this Daytona500= Meth. I didn't know that! Also, Roses is slang for Amphetamine so that might give us some help with the song "Roses" and "Bel Air" but it may just mean Roses haha. And then in Carmen she mentions White Lightening and that's slang for Hallucinogens. There could very well be double meanings as I was going through this list and seeing that she's used quite a bit of them lmao. Kept seeing Ketamine referred to as K and Special K but I really think it's an actual person

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I really hope that its blue oyster cult (cos they're amazing) but I don't hear it either but accept it since my research shows nothing for blue oyster clove.. lol all I found was this: Bluebelly/blue.bell.y./n./ 1. a slang term for meth/amphetamine and that there is something called "Blue Sky" meth candy you can make that seems to include oysters?? idk thats a weird part of the internet

Also off topic but I saw this Daytona500= Meth. I didn't know that! Also, Roses is slang for Amphetamine so that might give us some help with the song "Roses" and "Bel Air" but it may just mean Roses haha. And then in Carmen she mentions White Lightening and that's slang for Hallucinogens. There could very well be double meanings as I was going through this list and seeing that she's used quite a bit of them lmao. Kept seeing Ketamine referred to as K and Special K but I really think it's an actual person

omg i've listened to 2 BOC song's and they're pretty good! also that reminds me "Blue" "Oyster" "Clove" are all slang words for drugs "blue-blue cmeth" "oyster-coke" "clove-fags".

also i can't wait for bel air to come out, yer i had a hunch that lana was singing about ketamine not a guy in k, but i have no idea!! i'll dm you!

also theres a famous rehab clinic in daytona, fl, that i think treats all opiate drugs and lana sings about some of them so maybe that's something?

off topic why aren't the lyrics being updated? are they wrong? :(

One dia among, the ballard sung

I hear,

"One day among, the ballad (not ballard lolol) sung/song"

not quite sure if it's "sung" or "song". I think "one day among" makes much more sense while you're listening to it as well as "ballad".

I definitely hear blue oyster clove, there's no way she could be saying cult, it doesn't sound anything like that. I also hear "Further they dream".

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I'm thinking it's Blue Oyster Cult just because there's a band of the same name that started in the late 60s and I think they originated from Long Island, given Lana's adoration for New York I feel like it fits.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I'm thinking it's Blue Oyster Cult just because there's a band of the same name that started in the late 60s and I think they originated from Long Island, given Lana's adoration for New York I feel like it fits.

"Cult" is still what I sing when I'm in my evening gown and noose, arguments against it be damned! :umadney:

Yes, this song is an evening gown and a noose to me. Artsy.

"Cult" is still what I sing when I'm in my evening gown and noose, arguments against it be damned! :umadney:

Yes, this song is an evening gown and a noose to me. Artsy.

How the hell did you turn out like that growing up in that meth junkie-ridden town of yours?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

How the hell did you turn out like that growing up in that meth junkie-ridden town of yours?

Hey, if Liz can be rich and dream of trash then I can be the opposite.