Promise you'll remember that you're mine - Blue Jeans

Also the melody of this verse is similar to the bridge of Salvatore :

Roses :

I'm kissing you hard, you got my lipstick on your face

I stole your girlfriend's keys, kicked her out of your place

Salvatore :

The summer's wild

And I've been waiting for you all this time

I adore you, can't you see, you're meant for me?

Because I want you more than I did before

i love spunky lana so much  :defeated: i wish she'd explore this ~dangerous~ side more 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Not gonna lie, I love this trashy, upbeat pop Lana too. I would say overall I prefer her more serious, introspective side in most of her official discography but nevertheless I love this style too - it's nice to break up some of her darker material with some fun bops like these. It's a nice contrast and definitely one of the reasons I love Lana so much, she manages to explore so many different perspectives and moods but all brilliantly.

I do agree this bop would be a tad better without the rapping, but still amazing regardless in my opinion.

As long as you remember that you're mine - Roses

Promise you'll remember that you're mine - Blue Jeans

Also the melody of this verse is similar to the bridge of Salvatore :

Roses :

Salvatore :

The summer's wild

And I've been waiting for you all this time

I adore you, can't you see, you're meant for me?

It also has the same melody of In the Sun.

I miss this Lana sooo much! I love the song. Execpt that dude. SOMEONE EDIT HIM OUT! Aint that the same dude from the Breaking My Heart song? Glad to see he gave up rapping.

I personally prefer the upbeat BTD Era Lana. The sounds man, the sounds.... Love. That pre-chorus is my fav part.

It also has the same melody of In the Sun.

I miss this Lana sooo much! I love the song. Execpt that dude. SOMEONE EDIT HIM OUT! Aint that the same dude from the Breaking My Heart song? Glad to see he gave up rapping.

I personally prefer the upbeat BTD Era Lana. The sounds man, the sounds.... Love. That pre-chorus is my fav part.

Already did hun! http://picosong.com/B4xV/

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I don't think she's saying "asking for forgiveness, unsexy". It sounds like she's either saying "I'm sexy" or "umm... sexy"

Go and listen to it, it's really clear it's not an 'n' sound. But then again, none of those options really make sense either.

It also could be "asking for forgiveness, on texting"... that doesn't really make much sense either but who knows? I just don't think "unsexy" is the right word, it sounds like something else to me??

I don't think she's saying "asking for forgiveness, unsexy". It sounds like she's either saying "I'm sexy" or "umm... sexy"

Go and listen to it, it's really clear it's not an 'n' sound. But then again, none of those options really make sense either.

It also could be "asking for forgiveness, on texting"... that doesn't really make much sense either but who knows? I just don't think "unsexy" is the right word, it sounds like something else to me??

No I'm pretty sure she's saying unsexy.

Because if you think about it, she said "Asking for forgiveness, unsexy. What happen to the man you use to be?" If you think about the type of man Lana is talking to/about, for one he's cheating on his girlfriend with Lana, he's probably not the type to be asking for forgiveness rather than just demanding it, or arrogantly expecting it.

omg at you being here tbh

@@YUNGATA i know i barely appear but you guys are such quality people

and it warms my heart that at least some of y'all are still around from the OLD DAYS

and seriously this forum has impacted my life v. much and i think about it & you all probably daily. <3

@@YUNGATA i know i barely appear but you guys are such quality people

and it warms my heart that at least some of y'all are still around from the OLD DAYS

and seriously this forum has impacted my life v. much and i think about it & you all probably daily.

:crying4: :crying4: :crying4:  stop dat

new hotelier album in like 10 days btw get ready

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I love psycho Lana so much  :lmao:

Now that Pico is dead, does anyone else have this one with the stupid rap part removed?

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I just found out about this :biblio: Theophilus London (feature on Roses) reported missing back in December. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥