Platinum Greenwich

Caught You Boy

I don't think those are particularly well-written but it does fascinate me how her xerographic lyrics can take on inexpectable meanings that actually kind of contradict the previous ones. When I heard this song for the first time I was like: a. "this is one of those cute Lana songs that are fucking good to listen to even if they are bad" and b. "how does she collage two I-am-so-hot songs into a very romantic, cute piece and, even more importantly, how does she make me accept this solution without batting an eye?". It was only later that I took the trouble to check the years of the songs and it dawned upon me that it should be the other way around... You know, having gotten to know Delicious  & Serial Killer ("Wish I may, wish I might find my one true love tonight") beforehand, my brain automatically put those before the recently leaked stuff.

Anyway, this song is definitely to stay on my mp3-player, for its cuteness if for nothing else. I love it.

And the wind I know it’s cold

to get the full effect of these lyrics you must match it with flipside.. by the way all lanas ylrics are full of metaphors

the boy she sings to is a metaphor for the relationship between light and electricty

piles and piles of evidence

Probably my favorite unreleased! :flutter: I remember when I heard for the first time along with Roses: My thirst for lana songs had grew a lot at the time and I started to hear some unreleaseds. I searched for them on youtube and adjusted to show the most recent videos and saw that Roses and Caught You Boy were uploaded "15 minutes ago", 24 minutes ago", all the videos of both songs were uploaded in that exactly moment. So I thought "Oh, it must be new" and clicked to hear. Roses may grow in me someday, but I loved CYB! :oprah: I don't know, this song seems to be one of that sincere and pure Lana songs like Never Let Me Go, I think. I didn't download the song in that moment because I didn't know they could be took down so, I didn't hear CYB for some months :toofunny: . I remember I searched and tried to hear, but the videos didn't have the audio :toofunny: . All I did was just read the lyrics and find beautiful for months until I saw CYB in the related videos after I heard BBM Baby and GTGA for the first time. I thought it didn't have audio, but I clicked anyway and, for my happiness, I finally heard CYB again! :dance: Apparently it was uploaded in better quality and I just got so happy (and of course, downloaded it quickly :creep: ). I'm not sure if it was my first leak, but I know that I was really lucky for hear exactly when it was uploaded. :dafuq: I didn't find strange tho because I thought "Hummm, so Lana songs leak all the time? :creepna: " :toofunny: . Later I decided to join this forum and discovered that this is not the way things works, but I won't lie: I still adjust to show the most recent videos to see if I get this lucky again :lel:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I think this is just a carefree song celebrating her man, through the song she praises him and points out how great it is that they are together, how they spend their time together and it makes her happy. It's like an upbeat Never Let Me Go, and she is really feeling herself, she is full of confidence. Because she caught that boy she sung about in Serial Killer and Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight - the one she has been eye-ing for years!

I listen to this song way more often than the BTD album as a whole... oops

no shade on btd but yeah

Understandable. And the Kristijan Majic remix just takes it to the next level.