Dua Lipa

Lana spotted yesterday visiting a beauty salon. She's went BLONDE!

She looks great. Maybe she wants to let her natural hair color grow back. I hope we'll get a photoshoot. Plus I hope she sticks to the light hair colors, even though I like dark hair light colors just suit her so much better

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I love it, but what about a change of hair texture or a shorter haircut? I'm a bit tired of flat-ironed hairstyles, I like it wild and imperfect. I mean, women have fried their hair with flat ironing since almost 20 years, they want a sleek look or defined curls + volume and no frizz or puffiness. I'm not saying the 80s hairstyles should get back in force, but something in between what's trendy now and what was trendy back then would be interesting.

BgYT-HYIIAE03wm.jpg

a3a532b19f15e45e99362ae447dcd64b.jpg

andersson03.jpg

article-2677057-1F50DAE000000578-198_634

Are you guys sure she's got something done besides lip injections? To me it has always seemed that her face looks like that because of the weight gain, I don't know about fillers (I'm no expert).

Anyway, she looks good, especially considering she is not wearing makeup, or is wearing very light makeup?