Sign in to follow this  
WhiteIrishDrinker

FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - D

:wtfney: hmm

mira chamo a ti que te pasa  :dorothy3: me estas jodiendo o de verdad piensas así? o sea, que mierda wey, te gusta ser rico en un pais en el que solamente eres rico porque todo el mundo esta en pobreza?  :air2: acaso tus papas son políticos o que? no es normal tu actitud mk

Espero que cuando vuelvas a Bogota te atraquen bajandote del transmilenio ekisde ekisde.

iamdisguested.gif (postdata: es super genial saber que alguien de aquí es de Colombia, se siente tan bien hablar español  :teehee: )

no t no shade just the truth

Ehm, wtf man are u confused?

In a resume: I'm ok with people suffering because they were mean to me, I don't even care about the people who were not mean to me, they deserve it too, they OBVIOUSLY chose this

smh

edit: that will be like me getting out of Colombia and going to USA and say, thank god I'm so out that mess, how cares about corruption and people dying at the hospital's door, Colombia never did anything for me, I don't have emotions for poor ass bitches that couldn't make it out too even tho those poor ass bitches could be me

or me being the only student to graduate from high school easly and not helping, not even one little bit, any of my fellow students to win the year too, 

all I'm saying is, how can you talk like that when millions of people are suffering, aren't you human or don't you have any human emotions besides resentment and hate?

but yeah, you don't have anything to expain to me, I don't know what you've been through, all I know is that you're being a distateful person to talk to, you should grow a little bit too

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif