Amadeus

Lana meeting fans in Warsaw - 2 June 2016

stop being so rude to @ . apparently half of you are too blind to see it but it's there. you can't see it on most photos with some instagram filter because they usually smoothen your skin. the whole thing makes her proportions look off though. considering that she doesn't have any wrinkle issue on her glabella, she's probably trying to make her face look more symmetrical ? well it doesn't really work it just looks like a square in between of her eyes. 

that and that awful top lip  :oprah2:

also that hair colour doesn't do her any good at all. it doesn't look natural and doesn't match her skin tone, she looks much better when some filter makes her hair look brown~ish instead.

i76mrxw.png 

YESSSSS PLEASE GOD GIVE ME HIGH QUALITY OFF TO THE RACES FOOTAGE !!! 

She's looking So good. Beautiful baby

Happy as the moonshine

I wouldn't really care if she was bald and weighed 200 pounds, except not good for health, but I thought she is primarily a singer?

.. but yes fillers suck ass.. don't need that shit

..don't know why people worry so much about her looks tho.. nasty comments on daily mail article yesterday as well..

she is a singer, not a model or actress or pop star, like it or not.

what the fuck is with the shit between her eyes? stop it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the hair is gorgeous but in the long run no good hair will save her from plastic fuck ups

tumblr_o85mszh0xA1rdpjfqo1_r1_500.jpg

she's definitely doing lots to her face still. It's just sad how bad her body dysmorphia is getting10FFFBB894299545B5ECC7E39D7F9.jpglana-del-rey-elton-john-oscar-party-2016