TRENCH

LDR's Twitter Gets Hacked 6/7/16

omg!!!! 

2upma5F.jpg

they are reliable, btw, they leaked a Katy Perry demo last week, I think, and they've been hacking ppl like Kylie Jenner, Justin Bieber, Tyler from twenty one pilots, Tame Impala and others

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

anigif_mobile_e2355a13c10a8c70016e80f254 me trying to figure out what these people have in common with the iconic lana del GAY

:deadbanana:  :rip: lmao

omg!!!! 

2upma5F.jpg

they are reliable, btw, they leaked a Katy Perry demo last week, I think, and they've been hacking ppl like Kylie Jenner, Justin Bieber, Tyler from twenty one pilots, Tame Impala and others

the only thing is that I'm not sure i they aretalking about Katy or Lana

They have to be talking about Lana. "more material than last time" it means it was a different person. let the leaks begin!

:deadbanana:  :rip: lmao

the only thing is that I'm not sure i they aretalking about Katy or Lana

They have to be talking about Lana. "more material than last time" it means it was a different person. let the leaks begin!

The problem is that this guy's been accessing tons of accounts. Kylie Jenner, Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry...the list goes on. He could be talking about someone who hasn't even been revealed as a victim yet.

The problem is that this guy's been accessing tons of accounts. Kylie Jenner, Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry...the list goes on. He could be talking about someone who hasn't even been revealed as a victim yet.

why would he just say it NOW when Lana is hacked when he hacked "tons" of other accounts before?