TRENCH

The Orlando Terrorist Attack 6/12/2016

Thank you, even tough I didn't know none of the victims, it hits close. Now I know four friends that knew or have met four of the victims, whether as friends or co-workers. :(

My local news was playing a video of someones last moments on snapchat and I started crying. Its so sad. They were so happy. they thought they were safe

lilkimxchapelle.png

go back to canadia shithead

literally WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! you're over here yapping about somebody not having respect for accidentally misspelling a name (and literally it was one wrong letter like your whole bullshit drama was unnecessary as usual) when you're out here lacking the most respect out of anyone! i'd be able to look over your stupid moldy cream cheese ass posts in any other thread, but like really? 49 mostly latin people died and you have the nerve to get mad over the typo of a fucking name?! go to fucking hell already.

Edwin I'm sorry if my original post in this topic wasn't worded the best and I came off hostile, I'm really truly heartbroken about this happening in your community (or at all) and I'm sorry that you and everyone around you has been affected so terribly by this evil act. I do care about her name just because I feel it's important to respect the dead and their legacy, but I'm really sorry for speaking so bluntly when the situation is so awful that bluntness just makes me sound like a real asshole. I wish you and everyone in Orlando hope that this something like this will never happen again.

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

What tortures me the most is the fact that 50 people have to die altogether in a dramatic way for people all over the world to realize that hate crimes DO exist, and they happen just kilometres away from ANYBODY. And maybe in just a couple of weeks people will find a bigger headline than this to simulate shock and surprise and talk as if they were experts in the matter. But sons, fathers, daughters and mothers, workers, students, people who thrive, who endeavour everyday, who have the same, SAME right to breathe in this world are DYING because of someone else's intolerance. How many deaths go unreported, unnoticed, overlooked.

It's sickening. It makes me want to lock myself up in my bedroom. There's nothing we can do besides breaking the internet with stupid hashtags and sharing stories with lame emoticons. It disgusts me to death.

I'm beyond any sort of hope, thought or belief that something can get or be better. I just can't hope for anything. Society is so fucked up. People are so fucked up. Everything is so fucked up.

If there was a way to "send" my warmth to these victims' relatives, and EVERY OTHER VICTIM'S RELATIVES, I'd do it right away.

I'm really done and sick of all this. It hurts too much.

People discussing if they were terrorists, homophobic, muslims or christians, they were fucking murderers, and no one, NO ONE should ever have the right to weild a gun. They shouldn't even fucking exist.

I can't with all of this. I don't even want to speak about this because one way or another everything we say or discuss always end up being about ourselves. But I can't keep my opinion silent. I wish with my whole life for people to stop being killed. And it really hurts us who relate with the suffering and shelterlessness  and helplessness of being LGBTQIA and underprivileged, always adrift, always hoping the worst not to fall upon us, thanking to be ALIVE. It's MADNESS. But when it's someone we don't relate to, some people pretend to feel a little sad, pretend to care, and it's A LIVING BEING, A PERSON who's getting MURDERED.

It really hurts.

them being mostly Latin isn't important in this situation... The gunman wasn't targeting Latin people he was targeting homosexuals but please make this about race just like every single thing you ever talk about

It was fucking Latin Night. He travelled over 2 hours. Shut up you imbecile.

early Tuesday morning  reflection/update-

What is 100% known- an asshole with guns and enough bullets for a war shoots up a club 49 people dead, many more injured, some severely in a Gay nightclub that was having

Latin night.

The US Media, in an election year, is quick to call it International Terrorism as a way to promote Donald Trump

The NRA, the gun lobby, of course is in full protect the gun, and profits/shares rise in the gun making industry

the gunman was born in America, in NYC, and moved when young to Florida. His father was from Afghanastan.

The killer has been married twice.  The first wife, he beat up, abused, and she quickly divorced him, and has spoken to the police and said he, soon after they married, had a vicious temper and was abusive to her, and went on rants. (Is he a woman hater? He appears to have zero respect for women.)

Being that is Florida, home to Zimmerman, and one of the most gun-friendly states, this person is allowed to have a gun, and not surprisingly, was a security guard (note, like Zimmerman, he was not qualified to be an actual police officer)

Worked security in the court building (of all things). Worked other security jobs.

He was investigated by the FBI 3 times.

Supposedly FBI director James Comey (he, the Javert like obsessed with Hillary Clinton) let this case slip through the FBI hands and closed the case when he found out the perp hater killer got remarried and has a child.

Seems the killer did not own the guns used prior to a few days earlier, and they were of all things, obtained legally.

(Question- why in the world would someone need these type of weapons, and all those bullets?)

Questions appear to be rising over whether he was or was not a connected terrorist, or just another asshole pretend cowboy hot head

mass shooter more like the school and theatre shootings, and did he call 9-1-1 three different times just to somehow make it in his crazy

head that he was doing this to give him more sicko fame???

His three calls prior to the shooting were pledging allegiance to 3 different and some opposite terror groups (again, some that are against each other), making it dubious that he actually was a member of any of these groups at all

His father said he was disgusted by two men kissing (but the press, especially the rightwing press is quick to say the father is a radical

born in Afghanistan who did or didn't run for office, (again a rush to judgement, possibly.

They say that in major events like this in the US, 9 out of 10 times, what is said to and in the media in the first hours/ day tends to be

spin and rush to judgement, and not necessarily accurate.

If this was not terrorism after all, then it was yet another senseless mass shooter, the optimum word again is shooter

and like all shootings, guns and bullets are the objects used to cause mass destruction in a country where the NRA lobby group

has the loudest (and mostly singular) voice.

Where the NRA basically (is there a different word than )blackmails any candidate in any political office who dares speak out.

They also seem to own most of the press, and have very well dressed and highly paid media people who spin everything to their side.

the goal of the NRA is to have more people with more guns (yeah, so in a dark club or dark movie theatre, more people with guns shooting blindly causing more deaths) Arming America, and it has to be reiterated, they are a small % of people in America. Very small. But the loudest voice.

In recent years finally other voices are starting to have some effect, but the NRA had decade long advantage.

The entire country has been terrorized by this person, so in that sense, he is a terrorist, and the weapon he used is a WMD as it caused massive destruction

and horror.

And another thing assured is, it is a hate crime, he targeted a club specific to killing Gays. (that is a federal offense in America).

And that he is dead, so he cannot be brought to trial, to receive criminal justice.

It appears the FBI is interested in his 2nd wife and what she might have known, and what might have been planned.

the President and others, while saying it appears to be an act of terror, is also saying there so far have been no connections to his being part of any terror group

and that he is a lone wolf.

So at the moment- questions are arising- did he just conveniently attempt to lay the blame on International terrorism in some sort of warped attempt to hide his

hatred to Gays?  If so, then this comes under another heading, that being the same category as the killing of Matthew Shepard, the shooting in black churches, the shooting of the doctor in Kansas who was hiding in fear of his life in a church, the shootings in schools (many different ones in recent history), the Olympic bomber.

the asshole in Oklahoma City who blew up the Federal building. Terrorist yes, home grown terrorists.

This being close to the political conventions, where you have Donald Trump madly screaming that the borders should be closed, walls should be built, no one who is Muslim should be allowed in, (which is ridiculous as this person is a born in America citizen and he did not come here) inciting the public, scaring the public

What we also have is Donald Trump and the Republican party have had a vendetta against Gays, against any not-White Christians, more recently against Transgender Rights and President Obama, (Trump today actually said the President is part of the terrorists, that the President sides with them, and the out front and center anti-Woman rhetoric of Donald Trump. And the media keeps quiet.

(and it appears some of the initial reports suggesting another gunman were totally wrong, it was cops shooting at him)

What a horror. I feel so bad for the victims, for the families, and friends.

My niece works at WDW and she posted  "Safe"  on facebook. She said yesterday afternoon she has been in that club many times for parties.

fucking guns guns guns guns (again, seems so easy the entire  problem of all shootings could be solved so easily with a few tweaks of the law)

and it would be something if religion ends up having nothing to do with this, just a truly hateful person who hates Gays, women, everyone and

he wanted to die in a blaze of glory.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

What a plot twist. There's speculation the killer was a closeted gay himself and he had supposedly been to the nightclub a number of times prior to the shooting & had sent messages to other gays on dating apps.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwW/

Too bad Islam tends to be one of the least accepting religions in terms of homosexuality. It seems he had a clash between his religious identity and his homosexuality, which led him to being frustrated at other gays who could openly have relationships and in anger, killed a group of them.

Such a horrible time.

ok but after all the times her name has been in the news I didn't think it would be that hard to spell her fucking name right... It's disrespectful Jesus Christ

Are you fucking kidding me? What's disrespectful is how you think the most important thing about this is how somebody's name is spelt? How is that more important than the 50 people that have died in a mass shooting

FzytWEW.png

The US Media, in an election year, is quick to call it International Terrorism as a way to promote Donald Trump

The NRA, the gun lobby, of course is in full protect the gun, and profits/shares rise in the gun making industry

are you serious? The only media outlet championing Donald Trump is Fox News and the halfwits that watch them

Most national papers are doing everything they can to rip him apart every day -- the Washington Post and NYT hate him. The major US TV news stations may provide equal coverage of Clinton/Trump, but you can't tell me that the Trump coverage shows him as favorable :rip:

Hell he's even said he would amend libel laws so he could sue whoever hurt his fuck ass feelings

BzhmW.png

Edwin I'm sorry if my original post in this topic wasn't worded the best and I came off hostile, I'm really truly heartbroken about this happening in your community (or at all) and I'm sorry that you and everyone around you has been affected so terribly by this evil act. I do care about her name just because I feel it's important to respect the dead and their legacy, but I'm really sorry for speaking so bluntly when the situation is so awful that bluntness just makes me sound like a real asshole. I wish you and everyone in Orlando hope that this something like this will never happen again.

So you deleted your original post? God you're a damn mess...

PNoV6l.gif

actually I deleted it because it had been edited to ask to be deleted. we do that for everyone.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

The wife knew that he was planning this. He was either going to shoot up Pulse or Dowtown Disney//Disney Springs. They can all go to hell. I hope she gets life in prison for being an accomplice. And the dad is a liar, talking about how he didn't know anything and he's sorry, yeah right, we can see through your fake ass

Has anyone seen the tribute Anderson Cooper did? Amazing, very emotional, but amazing. Can't wrap my head around what happened, i just can't believe it.

The wife knew that he was planning this. He was either going to shoot up Pulse or Dowtown Disney//Disney Springs. They can all go to hell. I hope she gets life in prison for being an accomplice. And the dad is a liar, talking about how he didn't know anything and he's sorry, yeah right, we can see through your fake ass

Although I wish he wasn't killed by the police, I would've liked to see him suffer but I know in my heart he'll be facing the worst punishment ever, eternally burning in hell. But to think this could've happened at Disney Springs, I was just there. I can't with all of these shootings. Why cant we just love. We need more love in this world.

lilkimxchapelle.png

OMG apparently hes been gay since 2006 and has gone to Pulse for 3 years even tough he remarried another woman and had a son. he was a "closeted loner who tried to fit in".  And drove from St. Port Lucie every time so no one could see him at a gay club 

What an imbecile..no words...

Edited by Ed55

Are you fucking kidding me? What's disrespectful is how you think the most important thing about this is how somebody's name is spelt? How is that more important than the 50 people that have died in a mass shooting

thank you for pointing this out to me after several people have already said this, you're late as usual in trying to call me out for something but thank you

me realizing that what I said wasn't ok in this time and context doesn't make me a mess it makes me a person with a conscience go fuck yourself

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg