guardian

CANCELLED: Lana @ Lollapalooza Colombia, Sep 17 - 18

Oh god, I thought it was something serious!!! It's pretty lame it was mostly determined for that ????? (Are you sure it's Rihanna, it seems to be a five lettered name). They wasted her time for sure, I wasn't going but I Was very happy seeing her name in the main headliner.

Oh god, I thought it was something serious!!! It's pretty lame it was mostly determined for that ????? (Are you sure it's Rihanna, it seems to be a five lettered name). They wasted her time for sure, I wasn't going but I Was very happy seeing her name in the main headliner.

Yeah it was Rihanna. It was going to be the most random Lollapalooza line up ever though... Two (very different) pop females as headliners in Latin America? Unheard of :rip:

rihanna cancelled because she can't sell tickets to her tour because she cannot make good music and she isn't an interesting artist. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

rihanna cancelled because she can't sell tickets to her tour because she cannot make good music and she isn't an interesting artist.

Shut up, you liked her less than a year ago

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

But let's be honest tho her album was a lot better than most this year  :smokes3:

PNoV6l.gif