Elle

Lana at The Nice Guy/Hair Salon in LA - 15 June 2016

She probs felt insecure about the change and was like fuck it, I know something safe ... BLACK like my soul

Sad thing is that's probably what happened :rollin:   

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Can anybody remind me why people care so much about Lana being blonde?

because her black hair always looks cheaply done. and yes she looked good at the gq awards but that's pretty much it.

i76mrxw.png 

She probs felt insecure about the change and was like fuck it, I know something safe ... BLACK like my soul

But.... How, Lana... You're BLOND from BIRTH  :wtfney:

(I'm more of an auburn fan, by the way)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

How can such an ugly hoe still look so beautiful :poordat: I love the feel of these candids but God I hate her for going black less than a month before my concert. I'm less worried about the colour itself than her mentality though, like I fear that she still believe people will take her more seriously if she has black hair

ZKcaooE.png

How can such an ugly hoe still look so beautiful :poordat: I love the feel of these candids but God I hate her for going black less than a month before my concert. I'm less worried about the colour itself than her mentality though, like I fear that she still believe people will take her more seriously if she has black hair

it's kinda sad that btd was popular in btd but the us (press) made fun of btd and only took her serious after she dyed it black (uv) .

i76mrxw.png 

She spent god knows how much money to get it gradually lighter and lighter too as well then she gets rid of it after a few weeks :facepalm:  Lana's hair dresser must of been internally screaming inside whilst dying it black again...  :toofunny:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I like it! Actually, I like that she's a weathercock :)

I don't understand why she wouldn't have enjoyed going blonde gradually for about 6 months. Why people think the ultimate goal was to go platinum blond or some light blond shade?

I have a friend who's a model. She's a natural dark brunette with big blue eyes. She went blonde many years ago. Then, she dyed her hair brown and she switched to blond after a few months. She told me she didn't really like people's attitude towards her as a brunette. She said people were so serious with her. She thought her blond hair made her more accessible. She's very beautiful, very smart and has a calm low voice tone. She wanted to balance things with a hair color that is interpreted as someone more light hearted and approachable.

Considering so many people think Lana is a dumb blonde (smiling all the time, bad boys lyrics, girly voice), I understand why she wants to have darker hair, because yeah, people are stupid. And maybe it's just a personal preference of hers when she look at herself in the mirror.

WHY IS SHE DOING THIS???? Black hair instantly makes her look at least 10 years older whereas lighter hair on her makes her look at least 5 years younger.... why can't she see this??

You're saying her dark hair makes her look 41 or even older. Really? Look at 41 years old women around you please.

I think it makes her look 27.