Elle

Lana & Jonathan Wilson Grocery Shopping at Vintage Groceries in Malibu - June 21, 2016

Lana was spotted grocery shopping with her friend Jonathan Wilson at Vintage Grocers in Malibu yesterday on her birthday.

39700518351_23eed7b3e4_b.jpg27921729119_432e708114_b.jpgCodS_WGbjJI.jpg4Beye-fqhb0.jpg38802856005_31afc3186f_b.jpgbO46XEf7P3o.jpgkrcjaCh6ugw.jpgVEpCuE60Lgs.jpg

I'm just going to go ahead and say that she's looked the best she has in awhile. I'm attributing 90% of that to the side part. Ever since she started sporting the middle part with the grown out bangs, I was ready for it to be gone. Plus, it looks like the hair is her usual dark brown rather than black, which I've always preferred. I wasn't too fond of the blonde and the 50 shades of red she had in between before dying it to what it is now, I just think those colours don't suit her as well as dark brown. Either way, I hope she had a great birthday with her friend!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

the biggest thing I'm getting out of this is that she's a la croix fiend just like me, lol, and I like the dark hair on her, just not as much as the blonde/reddish tones. I feel her tho, I'm always changing my hair and damaging the fuck out of it in the process. 

No, just no to this look. Go blonde or go home. And why is she dating a nobody again? I really don't understand this woman.

She actually looked her best and happiest when she was single.

she's over

image.png

No, just no to this look. Go blonde or go home. And why is she dating a nobody again? I really don't understand this woman.

Leave her alone

The hair doesn't look black here. Looks more like golden brown. It could be worst but she looks older again and chubbyish in the face. Anyway, I wish she had kept the blonde/red hair color. Looked better on her.

I see she dating Charles Manson now.

VEpCuE60Lgs.jpg

4Beye-fqhb0.jpg

CodS_WGbjJI.jpg

krcjaCh6ugw.jpg

bO46XEf7P3o.jpg

Is it me or does he hell of lot look like Barry... :deadbanana: 

Also I love how grounded Lana is. Not many celebs do their own food shopping because they think it's beneath them etc but not Lana god bless her....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I liked the blonde better but whatever, if she likes the darker shade better then good for her. Just makes no sense to go to blonde for like 2 weeks then go back to the old ways?

It's also kind of funny in a way to see her just going grocery shopping. Like, I know she's a normal human like the rest of us but it just seems so funny to me.

On another note, poor girl can never catch a break. Can't even buy her groceries without being photographed!

Well, for 1) she can date who she wants, so why does it matter? She's stated multiple times she doesn't like  fame and maybe dating a normal, non-famous person is her way of living a normal life. 2) Her hair isn't for you, me, or anyone else. It's for her. If she feels good with brown hair, she feels good with brown hair. Let her live.

PNoV6l.gif

Wilson seems nice and I have a feeling that he likes her. She needs stability in her private life which can effect positively her career. He is a musician and that was her pattern with boyfriends (exception is Fran): low profile (talented) musicians. So, the fucked my way to the top line is totally sarcastic. Her looks and behavior became so mundane but it's a conscious choice from her because she wants to avoid any negativity in the press. She's not even attempting to do some promo and it seems that everybody is at peace with that: Lana, her managers, her label and it's time for us to except her choice. What remains it's her music and performances and it will be really interesting to observe how much gravitas these things have without the meta discussion about her looks, style and background story - because, let's face it, her banal outings in jeans and white shirt it is not worthy of any discussion anymore. 

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers