Elle

Lana & Jonathan Wilson Grocery Shopping at Vintage Groceries in Malibu - June 21, 2016

I like him more than the two previous ones tbh. Judging from photos is stupid but he looks calm and masc and I think they look really good together, plus he's her type with long hair and stuff he reminds me of Arthur Lynn. If she's happy I'm happy tbh :)

ZKcaooE.png

I like him more than the two previous ones tbh. Judging from photos is stupid but he looks calm and masc and I think they look really good together, plus he's her type with long hair and stuff he reminds me of Arthur Lynn. If she's happy I'm happy tbh :)

I agree to be honest. Barry was a great guy but I just don't think the relationship could ever have truly worked with him being even more depressive and dark than Lana. Franny was kinda cute but unfortunately I can't say that there were any other desirable features with him  :toofloppy:

As for Jonathan, I think he seems like one of the better guys Lana's been with. To my knowledge, he's not a dickhead like Franny or moody like Barry... PLUS, he's a musician so I definitely think that if he is indeed dating her, things actually could work out.

Wilson seems nice and I have a feeling that he likes her. She needs stability in her private life which can effect positively her career. He is a musician and that was her pattern with boyfriends (exception is Fran): low profile (talented) musicians. So, the fucked my way to the top line is totally sarcastic. Her looks and behavior became so mundane but it's a conscious choice from her because she wants to avoid any negativity in the press. She's not even attempting to do some promo and it seems that everybody is at peace with that: Lana, her managers, her label and it's time for us to except her choice. What remains it's her music and performances and it will be really interesting to observe how much gravitas these things have without the meta discussion about her looks, style and background story - because, let's face it, her banal outings in jeans and white shirt it is not worthy of any discussion anymore. 

I dont see any problem with that. I mean unless you stan only for popstars, the same thing you could say about the most non-major artists out there and their careers continue to live. Im happy Lana´s career is more about the actual music now than the looks (like in BTD era).

Also I love how grounded Lana is. Not many celebs do their own food shopping because they think it's beneath them etc

its not like she has better things to do atm (e.g. record LDR4/ do her setlist rehearsal/hit the gym room...) :creep:

who else but the relatable queen?

giphy.gif

its not like she has better things to do atm (e.g. record LDR4/ do her setlist rehearsal/hit the gym room...) :creep:

who else but the relatable queen?

:rip:

Maybe this new guy will inspire her to go more rock and a heavier sound like UV. I hope so.

but his music is slow, mostly accoustic and not very good

Really? I don't know anything about him so I assumed he was into rock lol

HawaiianTropic, on 23 Jun 2016 - 06:07 AM, said:

I agree to be honest. Barry was a great guy but I just don't think the relationship could ever have truly worked with him being even more depressive and dark than Lana. Franny was kinda cute but unfortunately I can't say that there were any other desirable features with him :toofloppy:

As for Jonathan, I think he seems like one of the better guys Lana's been with. To my knowledge, he's not a dickhead like Franny or moody like Barry... PLUS, he's a musician so I definitely think that if he is indeed dating her, things actually could work out.

Anyone is better then Franny. He was such an A-hole and he made her cry publically.

Wilson seems nice and I have a feeling that he likes her. She needs stability in her private life which can effect positively her career. He is a musician and that was her pattern with boyfriends (exception is Fran): low profile (talented) musicians. So, the fucked my way to the top line is totally sarcastic. Her looks and behavior became so mundane but it's a conscious choice from her because she wants to avoid any negativity in the press. She's not even attempting to do some promo and it seems that everybody is at peace with that: Lana, her managers, her label and it's time for us to except her choice. What remains it's her music and performances and it will be really interesting to observe how much gravitas these things have without the meta discussion about her looks, style and background story - because, let's face it, her banal outings in jeans and white shirt it is not worthy of any discussion anymore.

Does that mean no more iconic eras?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

His music is slow, acoustic and mostly bad ?  :facepalm:

Lol. This is better than anything The Black Keys tried so hard to achieve in Turn Blue album.

I've gotta say, this instrumental does sound a lot like something Lana would sing over. After hearing this track, I really hope she is working with him. I think they'd make good songs together

I went out and bought La Croix

let's see, it rhymes with boy, toy, joy, Roy, coy...

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp