Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

The casting director (see bottom photo) posted this to Facebook

Cl4EQ9HXIAACR8B.jpg

and her stylist with this with "As ready as I'll ever be #shoot #location #video #hairstylist | Thank you @ghdhair for coming to the rescue #storage #system #ocd #flowers #ribbons #colours"

13414152_1743098869292614_1709599679_n.j

this was on the website http://www.actorsaccess.com, here a casting for a new music video under the job "LANA DEL REY' Screenshot_20160627-014951.png

What does this mean? A new MV??? film??

It is CONFIRMED Lana is filiming a new music video.

BTS

SFUrZep.jpg

Just keep this thread as the music video she will be shooting thread considering how much info and how much is already on here. :)

WOW. 28000 views. when I first made this thread I thought I was stretching but now she's making a video being skeptical paid off. I told yall!

pUeIvzj.gif

* Removed the link due to harassment

Don't know if this is the one she's talking about or if it's even officially related to Lana but the casting call is 16th post on that page

Edit: I think they're likely just filming a parody music video of some sort based on the description of "alternative skater girls" lol

http://www.actorsaccess.com/projects/?view=breakdowns

Don't know if this is the one she's talking about or if it's even officially related to Lana but the casting call is 16th post on that page

Edit: I think they're likely just filming a parody music video of some sort based on the description of "alternative skater girls" lol

if this was a parody i don't think they'd simply put 'LANA DEL REY' lest people sign up for a real lana music video and have it turn out to be some sort of parody...

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

if this was a parody i don't think they'd simply put 'LANA DEL REY' lest people sign up for a real lana music video and have it turn out to be some sort of parody...

True, not sure how legit it was at first so I thought it could've just been some random video about Lana.

This girl, Kasia Szarek, even posted on Facebook about the casting 

20hax3a.png

I'm 98% sure this is legit now but I don't wanna have false hope. One of you guys should audition and get the tea tbh

This girl, Kasia Szarek, even posted on Facebook about the casting 

20hax3a.png

All these rumours are making it seem this is a legit ldr mv shooting

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

PULL THRU AFTER BETRAYING THE ERA ALL YEAR AND FINALLY REALISING YOUR FANS HAVE ONLY GOT ONE VISUAL ALL ERA THAT WAS NEW FOOTAGE QUEEN

But also, remember how long it took for the MTWBT video to come out after they were filming it? We could be in for a long ass wait bitches

FzytWEW.png

Idk I doubt it's for Honeymoon honestly. In March when she was asked about the next MV she said it's very west coast? Which song on Honeymoon is like that (that doesnt have a mv) oh and this is like almost 100% confirmed real.

inb4 its Burnt Norton :eartha:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Idk I doubt it's for Honeymoon honestly. In March when she was asked about the next MV she said it's very west coast? Which song on Honeymoon is like that (that doesnt have a mv) oh and this is like almost 100% confirmed real.

inb4 its Burnt Norton :eartha:

Omg so true imagine if it's a new single 

FzytWEW.png

someone on twit said they saw lanz in a starline tours truck with cameras so i doubt it's anything from a new album

Oh yeah I did see that. Glad she's going back to the concept she started with the starline tour bus

FzytWEW.png

I really hope she wouldn't part her hair in the middle for this music video  :smokes3:

That would kinda suck but her hair tends to look amazing in her mvs, and she did look pretty amazing with the middle part in the cherry blossom vid

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m