Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

It's for the first single off of a Honeymoon re-release similar to BTD/P. Bookmark me.

as in ride or blue velvet

if we'll get another campaign it better have a new song in it. (a campaign could give her some better audience again for the next project though).

i76mrxw.png 

if she was really seen in a StarLine tour bus then it'd be for smth from Honeymoon.. looking @ the casting call i'd expect God Knows I Tried 

that was from may tho lmfao, this is for June like theres probably no relation in both 

cause is probably for another new era 

I've learned now to expect anything in the Lana Del Rey universe. Hers is the realm of possibilities. Leaks, unfinished music videos surfacing, unexpected music videos after a period of drought (Freak was totally unexpected, I thought the era was dead, tbh)

So... 

I mean, I'd love it if it was for another era, bring it on ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I'm hoping it's for her new album -thats a massive reach IK but the casting call doesn't match the album imagery apart from the start line bus tour. But Lana is well known to reuse imagery\footage anyway...

Its probably gonna be for TLY since that's the only track in the HM sampler that doesn't have a MV yet. I hope I'm wrong but I have this odd feeling...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm hoping it's for her new album -thats a massive reach IK but the casting call doesn't match the album imagery apart from the start line bus tour. But Lana is well known to reuse imagery\footage anyway...

Its probably gonna be for TLY since that's the only track in the HM sampler that doesn't have a MV yet. I hope I'm wrong but I have this odd feeling...

The Starline bus tour tweet is from one month ago though.

I'll accept any visual art from Lana. IDC if it's scraps from an AKA or BTD photoshoot mixed with old youtube clips.

Yes, this is a bizarre era. Honestly though all of Lana's eras are beyond bizarre.

The way her singles and videos are often not put up for sale, not available in 320, the digital singles with no promo, no remixes, few international singles, anything involved with her is all-over.

I really hope she leaves this era in peace, unlike Marina who officially tweets about the ending of her eras Lana is mysterious.

I have high hopes of this being of her next album (the 70s thing to me doesn't fit any song on Honeymoon), but knowing how my luck is, its surely not.

Guys we can't guess what song will fit the casting

I mean, Lana's songs and videos don't really relate to each other

MTWBT and the basketball boys.. Idk

Let's wait for the 30th for the cast to spill some tea like what happened with MTWBT's models