Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

I think it's a studio music video for Honeymoon, like something to close the era with before starting the new era.

Boys and Girl 18 - 23 old looking with style, skateboards... Doesnt seem really for Honeymoon.   Maybe Art Deco ? But it seems like new song in the style of MTWBT. She always works very early on new albums, this video could be shelved for months.

I think it's a studio music video for Honeymoon, like something to close the era with before starting the new era.

something tells me 70s teas and skater girls =/= boring floppy """cinematic""" track that already has 1 video

i hope it's for art deco or something

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

something tells me 70s teas and skater girls =/= boring floppy """cinematic""" track that already has 1 video

i hope it's for art deco or something

And how a track named "Art Deco" will fit skaters and 70's looking guy playing a piano?

Knowing Lana, it'll be either Honeymoon or Terrence Loves You.

giphy.gif

it would also fit salvatore. lana eating ice cream while skaters and girls are at the beach, fancy night out with salvatore in italy or an italian restaurant while a jazz band plays.

.. i wish i'd be tbd but the description doesnt fit to this song at all.

i76mrxw.png 

The description of the casting call does not seem like it really fits any of the Honeymoon songs (except for MTWBT but that already has a video). Honestly it's best to wait and see how the footage is going to be used before getting any hopes up (though knowing Lana the wait could be several months long)

someone on twit said they saw lanz in a starline tours truck with cameras so i doubt it's anything from a new album

Imagine if the next single has like a flashback to honeymoon with the tour bus

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m