Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

The question is what are they boycotting?

I feel like it was a joke. Maybe she was talking about Chuck & her girlfriend/s, who were probably only on the set to watch or help set up, not to actually feature in the video.

Anyway, it's exciting hearing Lana sort of semi-confirming the existence of a video. That girl is definitely up to something!

IF she was really talking about the music video then it's likely we won't see it because the one boycotting will likely be her label. So I guess it will be around for LDR 6 ....

I don't see a reason why the label will boycott her new music video (well, it depends on the content of the video tbh   :toofunny: ).

She said that the label is pretty flexible and they let her do whatever she wants mostly.

giphy.gif

I don't see a reason why the label will boycott her new music video (well, it depends on the content of the video tbh   :toofunny: ).

She said that the label is pretty flexible and they let her do whatever she wants mostly.

We don't know the content of the video or the songs she wants to put on LDR 5 (assuming this is all about LDR5) and we know the label was not very happy about UV and she needed a lot of backup from different producers to release it.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Deadline says: November 7th 2016.

Possible release date/announce day?

A reach but I don't fucking care.

Deadline for what?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m