Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

All this stupid peeper crap y'all are trying to express is literally right here. We already know Lana probably is equipped with flowers and she has makeup on, its theme is literally like the 70s. If you wanna share info (NOT THROUGH LANABOARDS) that's fine but don't act like exclsuive rats just because you can read and add 2+2

*sips tea*

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Guys, the person in the other thread wasn't lying. I'm not trying to act exclusive or anything. I wouldn't even make this post but I feel like it's wrong to put someone down for actually telling the truth. Y'all know me, I'm a good sis and I wouldn't lie to you guys. 

(Its not even special since we've known about this clip for such a long time)

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Guys, the person in the other thread wasn't lying. I'm not trying to act exclusive or anything. I wouldn't even make this post but I feel like it's wrong to put someone down for actually telling the truth. Y'all know me, I'm a good sis and I wouldn't lie to you guys.

(Its not even special since we've known about this clip for such a long time)

We know they aren't lying, but we're trykng to keep the information from leaking and hopefully never seeing the stills until the video comes out. I mean enough people have come with the same information and story so

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

We know they aren't lying, but we're trykng to keep the information from leaking and hopefully never seeing the stills until the video comes out. I mean enough people have come with the same information and story so

Oh! I understand, I'm just so stressed out about all this and it's like so stupid to fight over an LQ screencap. Literally just go look at the MTWBT video and it's the exact same thing. Let's all build the bridge and get over it. Everyone has it anyways and it will leak before tomorrow. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

You guys think James Franco accepted Lana's request of him to appear in the video? 

There was speculation that Lana has shot a second music video. maybe he isn't in YAIL but the next one (?)

giphy.gif

Do you guys think this will be the video for Love? If so, I'm so excited!! This looks like the stage Lana had posted

SFUrZep.jpg

See that's the machine that makes people float!! Plus there's a green screen behind it so I'm honestly expecting to see Lana and others in space floating away

EDIT: Nevermind it's not  :facepalm:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif