Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

Guys we can't guess what song will fit the casting

I mean, Lana's songs and videos don't really relate to each other

MTWBT and the basketball boys.. Idk

Let's wait for the 30th for the cast to spill some tea like what happened with MTWBT's models

Well, in the video she's supposedly watching boys and it was never specified what those guys are doing. So it could be she's watching some guys playing basketball

After a friend of mine sent this to her she replied 'HAAA omg!!!This is so funny/horrible.I was SOOO bitter bc she performed at a venue right by where i lived and it sold out in two seconds of course so I didn't get to go but I had to deal with the streets being closed off!!!EVERYONE in my feed was talking about how amazing the show was so I was talking sh*t sarcastically--I had posted previously about how I was winning bc I got to listen to her show from the comfort of my bed with my cat and a cheeseburger!Hope it makes sense now' the power of money,this was the other post...'warble'

I am noT convinced. She should suffer! 

f0cbhd.jpg

"think venice" I can just imagine all these guys and girls skateboarding to the lyric "all the lights in Miami begin to gleam" and Lana is probably on a terrace watching them while waiting for Salvatore but he's actually dead or smthg. The guitar players would play when the chorus starts, and the piano player for the bridge. It's def Salvatore guys