Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

why does she need a casting call? like, did she ever do that before for any other video? how many people is she needing?

the weird fusion of themes and the starline bus also make me think tropico 2.0 (but i know the bitch is too lazy for that)

ZRBNill.jpg

Mess, I should've just posted a screencap without her name :poordat:

I feel so bad :ohno:

it's not your fault.. honestly she just needs to ignore those fans (because they'll come with every big project she's gonna cast for). Even if you haven't posted her name here, her name was listed on the actors site thing as casting director so you really shouldn't blame yourself here.

Some fans can be unprofessional but no one can act like this is something that wouldn't happen with any other bigger video shoot.

i76mrxw.png 

hope the music video doesn't end up like MTWBT! I want her to at least do something like make out with a hot guy or pole dance and not just sit there and sing while playing some guitar with glitters on her boobs :defeated: I want pretty visuals and aesthetics. AND PLEASE lana stop using those swimming cult girls again!

4BZPaCg.jpg