annedauphine

Lana spotted in Studio City, California, June 25th

Omg she looks so pretty this is making me excited for the next era

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Her hair looks really nice despite the months of bleaching, redding, blonding, lighter blonding and going back to dark. I wonder what conditioner she is using? Whatever it is, it is working. Also her hair isn't black or dark brown, so that's good. It looks more like golden brown. I like it, granted I like the lighter hair color on her better, at least this color isn't so harsh on her skin tone. It looks like the same color she had for the Fadar photo shoot. And then of course...

THE sweater makes a return. Yaaas. :crying5:

0eQ0FyPJgwg.jpg

7SrP6Cp9P0g.jpg

VEVDIlbP8A8.jpg

You know how Lizzy likes to channel the personas/image of other celebrities? Like Priscilla Presley, Sharon Tate during the recent Billboards, etc. It's almost like she was channeling "BTD Lana" when she died her hair blonde for those two weeks, and now she's channeling "UV Lana"... She pulls it off eerily well too...