Cashew

Lana will be performing at Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation's Annual Gala

Isn't this motherfucker (Leo) always on his yacht and using private jets? What a fuck

Edit: Clean energy analyst Robert Rapier tallied up the actor’s carbon footprint in a recent Forbes op-ed. DiCaprio chartered the world’s fifth largest yacht, owned by a UAE oil tycoon, in 2014, Rapier writes. He also took six trips on a private jet over the course of six weeks that same year.

There's tons more on him.

TL;DR hes a hypocritical asshole that thinks this fake ass organization makes up for him using his money to destroy the planet . Fucking rich people.

someone's salty...

i seriously would have died for some Leo and Lana pics tho.

sad times

~INSTA1.gif

someone's salty...

i seriously would have died for some Leo and Lana pics tho.

sad times

Salty? Cuz I call out a rich white dude who is literally using money and power to be a horrible person and destroy the earth so that he can fly on a private jet and chill on a yacht?

Do yourself a favor and Google "Leo Dicapio yacht private jet" or something similar and you will see the facts, laid out right in front of you. I tried to copy and paste a bit for the users that can't be bothered to do a simple search. Idk why I bother on here sometimes lmao for real

Salty? Cuz I call out a rich white dude who is literally using money and power to be a horrible person and destroy the earth so that he can fly on a private jet and chill on a yacht?

Do yourself a favor and Google "Leo Dicapio yacht private jet" or something similar and you will see the facts, laid out right in front of you. I tried to copy and paste a bit for the users that can't be bothered to do a simple search. Idk why I bother on here sometimes lmao for real

I'm a huge Leo fan. He's not perfect, but who is?

~INSTA1.gif