gloomyharlow

Emma Elizabeth Tillman photographed Lana and Chuck in the desert sometime in 2016

It definitely wasn't taken yesterday. Lana's hair is blonde (it's not just the lighting) and Chuck's snapstory was being updated all day yesterday not once wearing this outfit.

It definitely wasn't taken yesterday. Lana's hair is blonde (it's not just the lighting) and Chuck's snapstory was being updated all day yesterday not once wearing this outfit.

That's what I mean. Lana's dark hair has never looked this light even under the sun. Her hair's too blonde in this one.

What's Chuck's snapchat???

they both look so good here wowowow

this picture makes me wish she would've stayed with this hair color even more

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Mess this isn't in the desert, it's at Emile Haynie's house. 6SpczVU.jpg

So this is what I'm getting here, If FJM's wife took this pic why would they be at Emile's house with Lana and Chuck? My guess is we might be seeing a Lana/FJM collab for the next record (knowing Emile is a producer on LDR5)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Mess this isn't in the desert, it's at Emile Haynie's house. 6SpczVU.jpg

So this is what I'm getting here, If FJM's wife took this pic why would they be at Emile's house with Lana and Chuck? My guess is we might be seeing a Lana/FJM collab for the next record (knowing Emile is a producer on LDR5)

Or maybe they are all just friends hanging out...