Dominikx4

Lana @ Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland on 13th of July 2016

Ermegerd, it's "Almost Blue" by Chet Baker, I used that in one of my YT videos :

We're like SO connected !

tumblr_mq7hj9b91f1qllsauo1_500.gif

I can't believe I didn't recognized it :facepalm: And last time I searched for Kali's Loner I stumbled upon your cover so who knows maybe Lana saw your cover :creep:

ZKcaooE.png

shades of cool is kinda jazzy too tbh.

let's pray for the sad girl live performance as well

Yeah I was thinking about Sad Girl, Old Money and SOC as well, Sad Girl would be great

8nl2OpX.png

So im in the venue now. I was lucky to get front row and im right next to the stairs were Lana will probably come down.

And I asked one of the staff members, filming trulx is prohibited. So I guess the only periscopes ur gonna get are from the back cuz security is everywhere

image.png

Soooo I found out in which hotel she is staying. I hope I can see her after the show

Give me a hint!

Soooo I found out in which hotel she is staying. I hope I can see her after the show

Will be eternal grateful Hahahah

It really isnt hard when u watch the video

If you happen to see her after the show at the hotel do me a favor if you have time. Ask her if she's seen my Lana and Bob videos. (The guy with the gray hair and cutouts of Lana.) I know you will have other things on your mind but thought I'd ask. Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you happen to see her after the show at the hotel do me a favor if you have time. Ask her if she's seen my Lana and Bob videos. (The guy with the gray hair and cutouts of Lana.) I know you will have other things on your mind but thought I'd ask. Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha your avatar !  I didn't see that at first ! :lmao:

Place looks nice and ready to enjoy her ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg