Dominikx4

Lana @ Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland on 13th of July 2016

Jesus was sent back down to earth when BTD arrived

I mean, it's strange. I have never seen it being del Rey before but always Del Rey. I wonder why she changed it? Maybe because everybody was getting it wrong? Is Lana del Ray coming soon?  :deadbanana:

Maybe she has come to realize that capitalizing the Del in her name is like a grammatical error and is trying to make the "cultural appropriation" of her stage name (not that I'm hung up on that) a bit more veridical, as using "del" seems comformant with other usages:

interestingly his original name seems to have been Leonard Knapp

Or maybe she is making her stage name more into the sentence Lana of the King (Elvis long-lost illegitimate daughter? Poor Rob. Or maybe she refers to Rob as the King, who knows).

Or maybe she is making her stage name more into the sentence Lana of the King (Elvis long-lost illegitimate daughter? Poor Rob. Or maybe she refers to Rob as the King, who knows).

Next, she'll write it "del Ray" to come full circle with how she created her stage name: Lana belonging to Ray, Ray's Lana...  :flutter:

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Dont get too excited for the professional recording.

The jazz festival offered an app to stream the concerts live to Twitter. When I tried to do this with Lana however, it only showed an error with the message that they do not have the rights to stream it.

So I guess we will not get a professional recording, cuz the festival did not buy the copyright.

Here are some snippets of the songs (most of them are only 10 seconds, cuz those were in my or my boyfriends Snapchat story).

image.png

New post cuz here are some pictures:

Nfw7JDx.jpg
mER2zvy.jpgm2QVdHC.jpg

And here is a bonus picture....

Are you ready?

Are you truly truly ready?

Tadaaa, a picture of a staff member taping down the setlist.
62yqwNZ.jpg

Fun fact: during the show, Lana stopped like 3 or 4 times before the setlist and rose down a bit to read which song is coming next. 
Looks like our queen is quite forgetful and she needs some glasses

image.png

Dont get too excited for the professional recording.

The jazz festival offered an app to stream the concerts live to Twitter. When I tried to do this with Lana however, it only showed an error with the message that they do not have the rights to stream it.

So I guess we will not get a professional recording, cuz the festival did not buy the copyright.

Here are some snippets of the songs (most of them are only 10 seconds, cuz those were in my or my boyfriends Snapchat story).

I saw ur ride video omfg she sounded soo goooood 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo