WhiteHydrangea

Lana @ Moon & Stars Festival in Switzerland | July 15th

Right ?  Ppl should sell streaming tickets to see live streams for like idk 5 dollars or more idk and that way thousands more people can see it and still support the artist 

I mean, I'm not sure about this but it should be live streamed SOMEWHERE  SOMEHOW even if it's a paid TV channel or w/e, like... wtf is going on these days that I'm fucking unable to see her singing if im not there live.......

I mean, I'm not sure about this but it should be live streamed SOMEWHERE  SOMEHOW even if it's a paid TV channel or w/e, like... wtf is going on these days that I'm fucking unable to see her singing if im not there live.......

i mean it's not as all of her concerts were streamed back then but she did a tv special for france (concert privé) then she did a bunch of shows that got streamed at least parts of it (hackney for example). then we got the whole show from a south american festival, glastonbury and the itunes festival for example.. now i have the feeling that she's avoiding everything that could be recorded eventually. she didn't even want her radio 1 live lounge filmed which is stupid because we would have one song more.

i76mrxw.png